Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on July 20, 2017
this is the ultimate perfume
on November 5, 2017
This makes me feel like a princess but it's still wearable and high end and good for women young or mature

It smells like department store glamour
on June 13, 2013
I love this perfume since the first time I tried it at the store. Its scent is soo feminine, attractive, fresh and light but it does last long (about 6 hours), which is exactly what I was searching.
I never bought perfume online before because Im afraid of the fake ones. I accepted the retail prices for perfume because although it is quite expensive, it is ensured that the perfume is not fake. Recently, I read that a major part of the price is for marketig and store and the like stuff. So it makes sense when Amazon offers the almost haft price in compare with the retail price at the store. Thank to the prestige of Amazon, I decided to trust them this time (I never trusted any online perfume before, especially the cheap online perfume) because I have bought many things from them and Im always satisfied. I quite worried due to some reviews said that the perfume was fake but I still decided to trust Amazon. So I bought this perfume (sold and ship by Amazon) and they didnt disappoint me. This is the perfect versace bright crystal that I love. Thank you, Amazon!
on June 13, 2017
It is perfect for gift
on November 21, 2017
Versace Bright Crystal is a lovely perfume! It's has a sophisticated sexy scent. It's on the floral end so it's perfect for daytime wear because it's light and clean smelling as opposed to musky. If you are searching for a noticeable perfume but not too overwhelming, you may like this perfume. I would like to point out that it last anywhere between 4 to 6 hours.
on October 24, 2017
Love this scent. Doesn’t linger after you leave the room.
on July 27, 2017
gave this item as a gift and they loved it
on September 4, 2017
This is a great perfume, Good scent and last longer
on August 26, 2017
This is the real deal perfume. Such a great deal!!!
on February 9, 2015
I got this product as a gift for my grandmother. She loved the scent. I have a bottle of my own, and I believe that it was a legit purchase. I try to make sure that orders are fulfilled by Amazon because I think they are more trustworthy than just regular vendors.