Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Moonlight Moonlight Moonlight  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Size: 3 oz|Change

Showing 1-10 of 629 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 724 reviews
on September 8, 2015
I read all the comments before purchasing and I would say I was nervous. I had a bottle with a little left from Macy's that of course was authentic. The price, 42ish had me concerned, it was about as half of what I paid at Macy's. I took the plunge anxious to see what I would get.

The box arrived, it looked authentic, so I gave it a closer inspection, the engraving looked good, the cellophane used, top notch. Now the smell, I peeled back the cellophane and opened the lid, upon opening, there was yet another flap of high quality material protecting the bottle. I pulled the bottle out, looking at the engraving closer, all checked out, nice and even and spot on with the original bottle.

Now the grand finale', the smell, I sniffed the outside and nothing, oh no! I then sprayed a nice stream on to my wrist, ahhhhhh, it smells just like my original bottle, thank goodness and yahoo for the savings. As the day wore on, a hint of the smell remained, one gal at work said I smelled like Heaven walking by her Ha!

The net net is that this is the real deal and a great deal, don't be afraid to buy this bottle, save yourself the money from department store markups. I will be more trusting from this seller at least on perfume purchases. What a relief and satisfaction in paying half the price. Thank you seller!
on September 23, 2015
Absolutely loveeee this perfume! It got to me overnight even though I only asked for the 2 day shipping! So I was extremely happy and surprised about that :) this smells exactly like the original so I don't understand why people are saying it's a fake....but I love it! Get so many compliments on it.
review image
on February 21, 2017
It's fake unfortunately, thought it'd be worth a gamble since it's so cheap. The code on the bottle and box do not match and apparently that's a way to tell if it's fake. The scent has quite a bit more alcohol smell & doesn't last at all.
on January 14, 2017
This is a fake product, don't buy it! I bought it as a present for my lovely and it was such a disaster - the smell is very similar but it doesn't last, gone after an hour max. Such disappointment, we ended up in the local macy's buying original one. Yes, it's almost 2 times more expensive, but it last all day.
on June 27, 2016
I have to say that this is my all time favorite perfume. When I noticed the quantity of the bottle for the price advertised i Immediately jumped on this opportunity. Received my perfume packaged very nicely and the it is in the original Versace packaging. Could not be happier with my decision to make this purchase and look forward to making more purchases in the near future.

Lisa Marie Pisciotto
on February 20, 2017
I use this brand since couple of years, I always got it from a perfumery. This one from Amazon is definitely not the real fragrance. This one is fake! The smell is not the same and it seems to have way more alcohol in it.
on July 23, 2015
I am a huge fan of this scent and I was very hesitant to purchase this online for fear that it was a knock off or watered down. I trusted the positive reviews only
To receive a product that smells similar but the scent lasts only an hour or two. I'd be really angry if I pd out of pocket but I had a gift card that helped purchase this item. I do not recommend this item. I have the seller 2 stars because the product came very quickly
on December 8, 2016
If I could give zero stars I would. Wish I read the lowest reviews on this item. It's a FAKE!
on January 25, 2017
THE BEST PERFUME FOR WOMEN!!!!! This is my go to fragrance...when I'm running low, I panic and have to reorder asap. Men and Women LOOOOOVE this on me. I'm always being asked what I'm wearing....I love it!
on January 19, 2012
I was hoping that since I was actually buying from Amazon and not a secondary seller that my bottle of Bright Crystal would not be a knock off. I was wrong! I have my one bottle of bright crystal purchased at a cosmetic store to compare directly with my amazon version that I received today. The amazon bottle is overpowering with the smell of alcohol. NOT at all like the true fragrance. What a disappoinment Amazon - you should stand by the integrity of your products!
77 comments| 173 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse