|Item Weight||1.84 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||118.11 x 0.98 x 0.02 inches|
|Item model number||82110|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||82110|
|Cover Included||REPLACED BY PER 82112|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Versachem 82110 WrapIt 1" x 10' Repair Silicone Tape
Enhance your purchase
|Size||1 Inch x 10 Foot, (Single Unit)|
|Number of Items||1|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Just stretch it and wrap it; under tension it bonds to itself permanently in seconds
- Creates an air-tight and water-tight seal in seconds; make emergency fuel or water hose repairs
- Repair, seal and waterproof connectors, hoses, and cables; withstands fuel, salt, water, oil and acids
- Temperature Range: -80°F to 500°F intermittent
- Suggested Applications: Repair and seal garden hoses, vacuum hoses, appliance cords, radiator hoses, leaking pipes, repair broken branches, stake plants, wrap hand tool grips; use to insulate electrical wiring and seal plumbing leaks and hoses
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Versachem WrapIt Repair Tape is a self-fusing, flexible silicone repair tape that has been used by the military for years. It is an all-purpose repair tape that is made out of specially formulated silicone rubber, contains no adhesives and yet chemically bonds to itself upon contact. Simply stretch and wrap for an airtight, waterproof seal in seconds. It is very important that the tape is stretched and overlaps itself completely on the first and final wrap around object. Wrap, stretch and overlap layers about 2/3” of previous wrap, peeling the liner as you go. Tape stretches up to 3 times, and the more you stretch, the stronger the grip and the faster the tape fuses together. Repair and seal all types of hoses and cables, appliance cords, leaking pipes, broken branches and stake plants. For electrical repairs, disconnect the power before starting repair, and for leaks, use several layers of stretched tape. Replaces duct tape and electrical tape. Resistant to fuels, oils, solvents, water, salt water, road salt, and UV Rays. Insulates 400 volts per Mil. Meets Mil Spec AA59163 and UL510 Specifications.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I discovered that although it's great for a leaky hose, it doesn't work for a hose with an actual hole in it, say one that's 1/4" in diameter.