Versatile Ravioli Maker Set for Delicious Homemade Pasta, Pierogi, Wontons, Pelmeni, Mandoo, Shish Barak, Kreplach & Other Dumplings | 12-Pocket Tray, 3 Molds & Bonus Recipe Ebook Included
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BEST RAVIOLI MAKER ON AMAZON - Durable food-safe plastic won't oxidize, tarnish, or leave metal residue on your pasta like some aluminum tools do. Plus, cleanup is a breeze.
- HOMEMADE RAVIOLI (AND MORE) MADE EASY - You'll love how easy it is. Create 12 large delicious ravioli, pierogis, dumplings, and more without spending hours in the kitchen or resorting to frozen, pre-packaged pasta. Each ravioli square measures 1-3/4 inches.
- SEALS THE FIRST TIME, EVERY TIME - When your ravioli, dumplings, or pierogi doesn't seal properly, all the yummy filling oozes out during cooking. The Pasta Pal always seals tight!
- BECOME A PASTA PRO - Bonus 50-page ebook includes the Pasta Pal Guide, Tips to Make the Best Homemade Ravioli, and step-by-step recipes written by a gourmet chef. You'll cook amazing dinners in no time.
- RISK-FREE RESULTS - We're so sure you'll love your new ravioli maker that we're backing it with our 100% money-back guarantee.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Make delicious, healthy pasta in minutes! This versatile ravioli maker turns any home cook into a pasta virtuoso. Ravioli, Pierogi, Dumplings, and more are fast and easy to make, no experience needed.Pasta Pal removes the frustrating and time consuming parts of making homemade pasta and makes it fun and easy. The plates gently shape your pasta, cuts through dough effortlessly, and release without sticking, so you'll have a perfect presentation every time.
Made from food-safe plastic for a reason – Pasta Pal will never tarnish or oxidize as some aluminum tools will, leaving unappetizing dark streaks on your dough. The high-quality plastic is easy to clean and guaranteed to last a lifetime.
✓ 12-place tray
✓ 3 press plates / cutters
✓ Food-safe plastic
✓ Bonus Pasta Pal Guide, Homemade Ravioli Tips, and recipe ebook
✓ Top-shelf dishwasher safe
✓ Money-back guarantee
Click "add to cart" today and delight your family and friends with a delicious pasta dinner tomorrow.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Each square measured no less than 2” after cooking. I saw some reviews say that they thought filling holes were too small, but really any bigger and the pasta would be too big IMO.
I can see how a few people could possibly mess up using this product so I’ll lay out an overview of how I did it. After you make your dough and let it sit in the fridge for 30 min [I suggest coating your dough ball with olive oil before letting it sit], the pasta pal process took me ~10-15 minutes from rolling out the dough to cooking. It's fun and satisfying to use.
1. Roll your two dough sheets THIN, sized so they fit over the plates. Thinnest setting on a pasta rolling machine if you have one.
2. Spray the bottom plate with cooking spray. Just enough to coat it and the slots.
3. Place your first sheet down evenly. Slowly push in a filling slot to the bottom and place in filling. Fill all slots with your filling. I found it best if filling BARELY goes over the top.
4. Put your top sheet down carefully and avoid air bubbles
5. Spray cooking spray on the cutting side of the mold plate - the side that you will shape the pasta
6. Press the plate down into the two ends, and once in place, turn everything UPSIDE DOWN and place on a table so you can push hard from the bottom of the base plate. Take your time direct pressure on all the spots - sides, ends, in-between slots, etc.
7. Turn back over so it is on the right side and take the cutter plate off. For me the cutting plate --I can speak for the ravioli cutter -- cuts through all of the dough but if it doesn’t you should be able to easily pull the dough away from your ravioli
8. Let the ravioli sit for 10-20 minutes and boil for 45-60 seconds.
I like that this product is plastic. It’s strong and makes cleanup easy as stated. I just run the pieces under the sink and let dry. There is no reason you would have to put this in the dishwasher, although it’s nice that it could survive that.
It does what it says it will and it’s easy to use and clean.
The press plates seal the pasta perfectly. The plastic of the press plate is slightly flexible which is a benefit because allow you to push down and apply directed pressure easier to ensure everything is sealed.
After you take the press plate off, peeling away the excess dough around the ravioli/pierogi/dumplings is really easy if your plates were floured and your dough was thin (which it should be!).
Make sure you flour the plates - I had ZERO dough stick them. When I was done using them, I shaked and tapped the two plates together to get the flour off, and that was that. Really no need to wash with soap and water.
The ebook I was emailed was really helpful. It’s 70+ pages (mostly pictures with all the helpful tips) — definitely a great value add.
The beginning section of the ebook is “Pasta Pal Guide” — I recommend you read. It’s basically a detailed how-to guide with lots of pictures you can follow along to. If you follow it, your pasta should turn out great.
The ebook also has a bunch of great general tips with pictures on how to make great homemade ravioli (i.e., on cooking time, using 00 flour, rolling your dough thin, making dough in a mixer, and many others). There are also 3 recipes with pictures for each step. I plan on using the first recipe next time I use the pasta pal.
Be sure to spread flour on the base and press plate you’re using and on your dough sheets.
Most importantly, roll your dough thin! Having a pasta rolling machine would be useful but isn’t necessary. I used a rolling pin.
I'm looking forward to using the other plates soon!