- Purchase 3 or more Yay! Get any one item in our store free when you buy 2 :) offered by Jolly Green Products and get 1 of them free. Enter code JOLLYYOU at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Ekogrips BBQ Oven Gloves | Best Versatile Heat Resistant Grill Gloves | Lifetime Replacement | Insulated Silicone Oven Mitts For Grilling | Waterproof | Full Finger, Hand, Wrist Protection | 3 Sizes
|Sale:||$18.27 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$4.00 (18%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FULL PROTECTION FROM 425 DEGREE DANGER! LOVE THESE GRILLING GLOVES OR WE'LL SEND YOUR MONEY BACK! -Want the most durable cooking glove? No more dirty fabric oven mitts that don’t protect you! Our oven barbecue gloves are absolutely perfect. *One Size Fits Most L / XL and XXL sizing! Hurry very limited supply.
- THE ONLY GLOVES ENDORSED BY ANDREW ZIMMERN MARTHA STEWART… COME WITH A LIFETIME WARRANTY! -Andrew Zimmern Martha Stewart loved them for a reason…see for yourself. Get these orange silicone gloves that’re thick soft FDA approved BPA free!
- [SET OF 2 GLOVES] PERFECT FOR COOKING, GRILLING, CAMPFIRE & MORE! NOTHING ELSE COMPARES -Don’t price shop; imitators aren’t waterproof, absorb odors, don’t protect you, nor are easy to handle & use like ours. You’ll wish you found them months ago!
- READ BEFORE BUYING…OTHER SELLERS DON’T WANT YOU KNOWING THIS --> Other grill gloves look great in the picture, yet tear easily, are stiff (giving you no control), plus have no warranty (for a reason) like ours if they don’t work. Nothing comes close.
- HURRY FOR THESE PRIVATE AMAZON BONUSES - Lifetime Warranty comes FREE, $17.91 value. [BUY 3 GET 1 FREE, code below] Get a few or give as gifts. Haven’t you waited long enough? Don’t take a chance with a cheap imitator. This investment makes sense.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Want Durable, Protective, Quality Grilling Gloves So You Can Enjoy Cooking, Without Settling For Dirty Oven Mitts Or Silicone Gloves That Don't Work? Get The Real Thing Here!
Protects Your Hands And Fingers Without Losing Your Grip…It’s Perfect. Why Have You Gone Without It?
- Ready to end the frustration of low quality, hard to use oven mitts or gloves that don’t work? Want protection without sacrificing your grip? Like the idea of having durable, strong gloves that won’t easily tear? It’s time to get this so you can see what you’ve been missing.
- Virtually all customers marvel at how easy it is to simply grab a turkey with both hands, or retreive a potatoe at the bottom of that hot pot of water!
- Take them camping, Ekogrips are great for virtually all camping related tasks!
- Feel confident knowing you can just toss them in the dishwasher, or wash them like you wash your hands!
- Why wait another second? You should enjoy cooking or grilling without hassle or getting hurt, that’s why we made these. The joy of watching your family enjoy your meals is worth far more than the price you’re paying; you know this. Even if you’ve tried other products or solutions, you NEED to try this!
PLEASE STOP AND READ THIS IMPORTANT MESSAGE!
- Cheap gloves don't last.
- We spent months engineering the sizing, thickness, and softness of the silicone to optimize the heat resistance and range of use, all for you!
- Once you purchase the Ekogrips and are waiting for that oh-so-familiar brown box to arrive at your doorstep, check out the tips we send to get the most out of your new Ekogrips.
- Just like regular oven mitts, always take great caution when carrying hot items over a distance! The silicone, although heat resistant, is not meant to hold hot items for longer than a few seconds.
- Heavier items will cause heat to travel through silicone faster, please be careful when handling heavy cast iron or similarly heavy items.
- Always inspect your gloves prior to each use to ensure there are no rips or tears (This is a rare occurence so please let us know if you have any issues and we will promptly take care of you!)
- Take great caution not to tightly grasp hot objects as heat will travel through silicone faster.
Thank you for trusting Jolly Green Products, we won't disappoint you!
Compare to similar items
This item Ekogrips BBQ Oven Gloves | Best Versatile Heat Resistant Grill Gloves | Lifetime Replacement | Insulated Silicone Oven Mitts For Grilling | Waterproof | Full Finger, Hand, Wrist Protection | 3 Sizes
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Jolly Green Products||SMM Group LLC||Artisan Griller||TTlife||Graet 86||Artisan Griller|
|Size||One-Size-Fits-Most||One Size||10/XL||Long||Med-Large||Ultimate Extended 17" Length - 10/XL|
Top Customer Reviews
* These are not affected by steam or hot juices. While you cannot keep your hand in a pot of boiling water for any length of time, they will not spread the hot liquid on your unprotected skin as the fabric gloves do.
* These are easily cleaned. The fabric gloves lose their insulating properties if they get grease on them, but you can easily wash these gloves, and use them again immediately.
* The color of these gloves will prevent you from losing them. While they may be a little too bright to hang up in the kitchen, they are perfect for barbeques where gloves are easily misplaced.
* The benefits of these gloves are balanced by the fact that you lose some of the dexterity you have with the fabric gloves. They are comfortable if you place a little powder inside, but the fabric gloves provide much more dexterity and are far more comfortable than these gloves.
Which is better? I'm not sure, so I purchased both gloves. The perfect gloves would be fabric gloves that are also water and liquid repellant, but they do not seem to be readily available, just yet.
Minus: I get annoyed when Amazon sellers continually bug me me to rate my purchase. I'd really prefer to try my purchase for a few weeks or months to write a meaningful review. The reviews are intended for my fellow Amazon users, not to help the vendor sell their product.
They worked very VERY well. I was able to handle the hot meat right on the grill, so they worked as I liked. I got the "one size fits most" size, and they were a little small for me. They "fit" but were a little tight. I contacted the company regarding exchanging them for a larger size, and they contacted me in less than 24 hours with a resolution to my issue. FANTASTIC customer service! I ordered a pair for my wife as well, as she tried the ones I had and loved them.
She just wishes they came in different colors. We found other silicone gloves on amazon in different colors but they were not the ekogrips one (in fact they all look like they are trying to copy the look of the ecogrips). After my customer service experience with Ekogrips, I wanted to order from them to continue to support companies that provide this kind of service.
Hopefully they will consider other colors in the future, but I highly recommend these gloves, and purchasing from this company.
If you like my review, please hit the 'helpful' button below.
See photo wherein I show my hand against a ONE SIZE FITS MOST (darker orange) glove which is also on top of an XL (lighter orange) glove. I find that, just like with normal gloves, with ONE SIZE FITS MOST my thumb is right sized but the fingers (especially ring & pinky fingers) have extra length that can be bent over (1/2 to 1"). Women with petite hands will find their hands lost in the bigness of this glove (just like with oven mitts). Except that these (unlike that nice looking silicone striped glove for $20) are steam proof.
Notice that the XL cuff is almost 2" longer which is nice for big man-hands sized people.
//Update: I took 2 stars off. Their customer service dept is fast, attentive & generous, but silicone (or perhaps simply this product) is insufficiently insulated to safely remove a pan baked at 425 F in an oven for an hour.