Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Ekogrips BBQ Oven Gloves | Best Versatile Heat Res..." and save 67% off the $57.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Ekogrips BBQ Oven Gloves | Best Versatile Heat Resistant Grill Gloves | Lifetime Replacement | Insulated Silicone Oven Mitts For Grilling | Waterproof | Full Finger, Hand, Wrist Protection | 3 Sizes
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$34.32 (59%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FED UP WITH SMELLY, STAINED OVEN MITTS THAT SOAK UP WATER AND BURN YOU? America’s Bestselling Ekogrips are your solution! These silicone BBQ gloves are heat resistant up to 425 degrees and have become the standard for safety and range of use in kitchens and on grills all over America!
- THE ONLY COOKING GLOVES FEATURED ON THE COOKING CHANNEL, BUZZFEED, SOBE FOOD & WINE, & MORE - There’s a reason the Ekogrips have created a buzz, they fully protect both hands AND wrists while maintaining no-slip dexterity both on the BBQ and in the kitchen, from handling hot items fresh off the grill or reaching into hot water, to opening a tough jar - even removing dog hair or changing a lightbulb!
- 100% WATERPROOF, NO STAINING, NO SMELLING - Our oven gloves are dishwasher safe to allow a diverse range of use in virtually every cooking arena, have confidence in our proprietary FDA Approved, BPA-FREE food-safe silicone that not only resists staining or smells, but features reinforced finger webbing to prevent rips or tears commonly seen with other silicone gloves - isn’t that worth it alone?
- HASSLE-FREE LIFETIME REPLACEMENT - NO NEED TO RETURN! We take pride in our perfect customer service record on Amazon, and we promise to treat you like family - even for gifts! In addition to our lifetime replacement, if you aren’t happy with your purchase, we will simply refund your money - no questions asked - just let the reviews speak for themselves!
- SEE WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING - **BEST barbecue gloves I have ever purchased.** - **We are amazed at the protection from extreme heat** - **Wish I had found these 10 years ago!** - **They replaced mine with the correct fitting gloves, now THAT is customer service.** - **Great product, excellent grip and dexterity, outstanding customer service!**
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Want Durable, Protective, Quality Grilling Gloves So You Can Enjoy Cooking, Without Settling For Dirty Oven Mitts Or Silicone Gloves That Don't Work? Get The Real Thing Here!
Protects Your Hands And Fingers Without Losing Your Grip…It’s Perfect. Why Have You Gone Without It?
- Ready to end the frustration of low quality, hard to use oven mitts or gloves that don’t work? Want protection without sacrificing your grip? Like the idea of having durable, strong gloves that won’t easily tear? It’s time to get this so you can see what you’ve been missing.
- Virtually all customers marvel at how easy it is to simply grab a turkey with both hands, or retreive a potatoe at the bottom of that hot pot of water!
- Take them camping, Ekogrips are great for virtually all camping related tasks!
- Feel confident knowing you can just toss them in the dishwasher, or wash them like you wash your hands!
- Why wait another second? You should enjoy cooking or grilling without hassle or getting hurt, that’s why we made these. The joy of watching your family enjoy your meals is worth far more than the price you’re paying; you know this. Even if you’ve tried other products or solutions, you NEED to try this!
PLEASE STOP AND READ THIS IMPORTANT MESSAGE!
- Cheap gloves don't last.
- We spent months engineering the sizing, thickness, and softness of the silicone to optimize the heat resistance and range of use, all for you!
- Once you purchase the Ekogrips and are waiting for that oh-so-familiar brown box to arrive at your doorstep, check out the tips we send to get the most out of your new Ekogrips.
- Just like regular oven mitts, always take great caution when carrying hot items over a distance! The silicone, although heat resistant, is not meant to hold hot items for longer than a few seconds.
- Heavier items will cause heat to travel through silicone faster, please be careful when handling heavy cast iron or similarly heavy items.
- Always inspect your gloves prior to each use to ensure there are no rips or tears (This is a rare occurence so please let us know if you have any issues and we will promptly take care of you!)
- Take great caution not to tightly grasp hot objects as heat will travel through silicone faster.
Thank you for trusting Jolly Green Products, we won't disappoint you!
Silicone is heat-resistant, but please take caution to ensure safe use of this product. Inspect your gloves prior to each use to ensure there are no rips or tears. Do not hold hot objects for more than a few seconds at a time. Do not grasp hot objects too tightly, as this will cause heat to travel through silicon faster. Heavy items will also cause heat to travel through silicone faster, so exercise caution when carrying cast iron and similar items.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* These are not affected by steam or hot juices. While you cannot keep your hand in a pot of boiling water for any length of time, they will not spread the hot liquid on your unprotected skin as the fabric gloves do.
* These are easily cleaned. The fabric gloves lose their insulating properties if they get grease on them, but you can easily wash these gloves, and use them again immediately.
* The color of these gloves will prevent you from losing them. While they may be a little too bright to hang up in the kitchen, they are perfect for barbeques where gloves are easily misplaced.
* The benefits of these gloves are balanced by the fact that you lose some of the dexterity you have with the fabric gloves. They are comfortable if you place a little powder inside, but the fabric gloves provide much more dexterity and are far more comfortable than these gloves.
Which is better? I'm not sure, so I purchased both gloves. The perfect gloves would be fabric gloves that are also water and liquid repellant, but they do not seem to be readily available, just yet.
Minus: I get annoyed when Amazon sellers continually bug me me to rate my purchase. I'd really prefer to try my purchase for a few weeks or months to write a meaningful review. The reviews are intended for my fellow Amazon users, not to help the vendor sell their product.
Read the other reviews closely. It seems there is a trend where people post good reviews on the product for customer service by the seller, when there is a whole separate review process for that. Don't be misled.
Heat bleeds through easily in places where the silicone is thin (between the little "fire" symbol studs) when placed in direct contact with hot surfaces. This is a problem at the thumb joint.
They washed up easily; I just put dishwashing soap on the outsides while I was wearing them and acted like I was washing my hands. Grease and soot came right off. No complaints!
For day-to-day cooking I prefer Aicok oven mitts because they're more comfortable. But for grilling, you cannot beat Ekogrips. You just pick up the food and move it. Get 'em covered in sauce and it's fine. They go in the dishwasher. I even pick up hot grill grates with these. They're not Space Shuttle tiles or anything. I do have to slip them off from time to time when they overheat and my hands get a little warm. But there's nothing that's too hot to grab for a few seconds and move with these on. And the washability makes them far more versatile than the welder's gloves I used to used.
There are a lot of cheaper versions out there, and they're ok for a while. But these are the ones you want for the long haul.