Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 565 reviews
on May 14, 2017
I love Garbage! Will be seeing her live at the Hard Rock in August. Even though I own every album, I wanted to buy it digitally on Amazon (so I can sing with the Lyrics).

Only complaint is that not all of her songs have the Lyrics available! If so, 5 stars would have been given.

Sound quality is good, better with CD, again, just wanted the digital version so I can learn the lyrics and sing with her im concert, which I CAN'T WAIT TO GO!!!!
on December 13, 2016
This is the 2nd album from this cool group and is it ever outstanding! All of these songs are must haves for any fan of rock or alternative rock music! The only 2 songs that are partially weak on here are "Dumb" and "Sleep Together" - these are still good, but not quite as good as the others. "When I Grow Up" has one of the best hooks I've ever heard, this song will really get stuck in your head and make you feel great! Other of my favorites are "Special", "Temptation Waits", and "I think I'm Paranoid". "The Trick Is To Keep Breathing" is a little slower but has great structure and a very catchy bass-line! "You Look So Fine" is the same type of song musically - the piano in that one reminds me of the old Halloween movies with Donald Pleasance! Shirley Manson's voice is downright provocative and stimulating on "Hammering In My Head" and "Push It" - two more top notch songs from a top-notch album! I definitely recommend this to any lover of music!
on March 21, 2017
Another good album by Garbage. This has more of their better songs on it.
on August 28, 2013
So many standouts, this release makes a must have for any collection! Each song is solid and the subject matter is always twisted, bent and love ballades of a demented kind. Manson's voice meanders back and forth between sweet and raw as she rips through I Think I'm Paranoid, while You're So Fine is superb with solid, clean vocals. The rhythm section is solid as only Butch could produce and execute. The video for Special could have been more fitting for a song that is chopped full of better ideas to relay visuals.

This is definitely a keeper.
on May 6, 2017
This was a 2nd perfect work in a row for this group. This album had a long going for it and solidified them as legends of rock in my book!
on May 21, 2015
Garbage 2.0 is a great CD one of my favorites. Shirley Manson is the heart and soul of garbage. I love the whole CD. My favorite track is you look so fine, I also like the trick is to keep breathing, push it, special, medication, I think I'm paranoid, and when I grow up. I highly recommend it. Anyone who's a huge fan of Shirley Manson can friend me on Facebook I think Shirley is the best.
on February 18, 2017
I really like the tunes on this CD. Unfortunately, the vocal tracks are faintish and the overall sound is muddy and hissy. I may have gotten a knockoff. Buyer beware.
on August 25, 2014
The item was delivered on time and was in very good condition .I was impresssed. it was a really good idea to buy the album from Mary B. The value,condition and awesome instrumentals/vocals by garbage's Version 2.0. were detailed well in the item description. Im curently searching for more cds dvds that are available from her.
on June 20, 2006
I was one of those people who dismissed Garbage when they first came out because I was a big fan of Curve. I know, I was a stupid boy. "Version 2.0" is when I realized this is an amazing band. I'd be shocked if any fan of techno, pop, alternative, or girl-fronted-rock-bands didn't love this disc. In itself it's almost the best of Garbage. They all sound like singles. Other than the obvious 3-4 hits, I was most impressed by "Temptation Waits", "Medication", "The Trick Is To Keep Breathing", and "You Look So Fine". If you've ever thought about getting some Garbage, especially this album, do it. Don't be a stupid boy/girl.
on June 15, 2016