[New Version] Taister USB Dual Charging Dock Charger Station for XBOX ONE Controller Smart Charger with 2pcs Rechargeable Battery
- QUICK CHARGE AND LONG PLAYING TIME, rapid charging experience for Xbox ONE wireless controller. Full Charge completed within 2 hours when charging one Xbox ONE wireless controller. Each rechargeable battery have LONG PLAYING.
- DUAL CHARGING CAPABILITY, this Xbox ONE charging station have dual charger dock allows 2 Xbox ONE controllers charge the battery at the same time. Complete full charge in 4 hours while charging two Xbox ONE wireless controllers simultaneously.
- CHARGING WITHOUT REMOVE BATTERIES, the quick & user friendly design battery charger kit allow the Xbox ONE controller to charger the power without removing the batteries.
- DISTINCTED LED LIGHTS, This Xbox ONE controller charging station have LED light indicator showing charge status.
- ALL IN ONE PACK, Packaged Included: Dual Xbox ONE Wireless Controller Charger Dock X 1, Rechargeable Xbox ONE Controller Batteries X 2, Micro USB Cable X 1 (Xbox ONE Controller NOT Included)
Dual Charging Dock for XBOX ONE Wireless Controller is designed for charging XBOX ONE wireless controller. This product is equipped with 2 pieces battery pack, which can be installed in the controller. There is also a piece of USB charging cable, through which you can connect the MicroUSB on the battery pack to DC 5V output port or Adaptor port. You can charge the controller directly when the battery packs are installed in the controller. The input voltage of this product is DC 5V so that you can charge controller quickly through USB jack on XBOX console, computer USB port or other 5V adaptor. There is no need to use PS4 console equipment and special power. As it is fashionable, useful, convenient, it is a must for players. Specifications: 1.Application:For the XBOX ONE original controller. 2. Input Voltage: DC5V 3. Charging current: 300 mA 4.Battery pack output voltage:DC2.4V 5.Capacity of battery pack: 1200mAh 6.Material: ABS
Top Customer Reviews
I received this charger at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. I hope you find it helpful.
Now, if there happens to be an issue with the packs dieing I will update this review. But so far I am very pleased with both the dock and the charge packs. Just as a reference, when you are using the dock if there is not a controller in a slot then the light turns red on the dock. It turns green when the controller is docked and charging. Though I haven't seen it turn any other color while docked, so I'm guessing green just means docked.
I received this product for free for my unbiased and honest review.
This product was provided at a discounted price in exchange for my honest review.
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
The charging dock comes with two rechargeable batteries--one to mount within each controller.
1. Connects to your XBox (or any other USB charger using a common Micro-USB to USB charging cable. There is no need for an extra wall outlet, and should you ever lose this cable, you probably already have five of them laying around your house. I can't count the number of times a product has come with it's own proprietary cable that has no use anywhere else in the world, and cannot be easily replaced if lost or broken.
2. The fast charge--about 2 hours per controller. If you put only one controller on the charger, it takes about two hours. If you put both dead controllers on the charger at the same time, it takes four hours. If you are a solo game player, then, you can theoretically always have a charged controller, if you use one while the other is charging.
3. Long battery life of several hours per charge. It's hard to get an exact measure on this, and it may vary depending on what you are doing with it, but rest assured that a full charge lasts probably longer than you should be playing video games in one sitting anyway.
4. There is an indicator light for each controller position on the dock that glows red when it is charging, and glows green when the battery is fully charged.
5. No need to take the battery out of the controller to charge it. You simply rest the controller in the dock, which then effectively functions as a storage holder for your controllers.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Piece of junk. I have had this like three months and the batteries maybe give me a five minute window to use them. Total garbage.Published 6 days ago by Adam Kirk
Charging port is now inside the base and it is useless! This happened after a month of use. My son is 14 and takes pretty good care if his gaming tools!Published 22 days ago by ANGELICA
We used this for a while before reviewing it so that we could see if it had longevity. It was so simple that my 8 year old son took it to his room and set it up without having to... Read morePublished 27 days ago by HeatherRae
I dislike tgis product due to its failures to hold charge and tge plastic insert clips what have you is cheap and fails as well on the the battery backPublished 28 days ago by Smokie
Had to return. The batteries would not hold charge. The controllers would not sit on base connectors to charge.Published 28 days ago by John T. Wells
It worked fine until the mini-usb plug connector fell off the circuit board inside the case. So now it's essentially useless. Read morePublished 29 days ago by AmazonZig
Pretty good an inexpensive rechargeable batteries. Saved us at least as much as we would spend on the throw-away batteries since my son plays his X-box a lot. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer