VR SHINECON [New Version ] VR Headset,Virtual Reality Headset, VR Goggles for Movies, Video,Games - 3D VR Glasses for iPhone, Android and Other Phones Within 4.7-6.2 inches
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Platform||No Operating System|
About this item
- ★★LATEST VERSION--Our SHINECON VR Glasses adopts ABS+Non-woven with adjustable nylon headband, features its innovative fabric design,extremely comfortable wearing compared to other VR. PMMA optical resin lens, and 8 layers of nano coating after 5 times polishing, greatly reduce optical deformity, glare, eye fatigue.Built-in detachable,replaceable and breathable leather pad can keeps SHINECON VR clean, feeling good while watching.
- ★★HUMANIZATION+PROTECTABILITY--The soft sponge on the inside of Our VR SHINECON Headset protects your screen or phone case from getting scratched!Use peace of mind. Built-in detachable,replaceable and breathable leather pad can keeps SHINECON VR clean, feeling good while watching. The Memory-protein ear cushion simulate human skin texture, ensuring lasting comfort. The softly padded headband allows you to find the perfect fit without constraint.
- ★★ERGONOMIC DESIGN--Ergonomic T-shaped straps with VR balance the stress on heads and reduce 30% pressure around your eyes, face and head,no dizziness and fatigue when you using this 3D VR viewing glasses. Adjustable and fit for different sizes of heads. (Both adults and children) Built-in removable,soft leather protector treat your face like a baby's skin, appropriate cutout for nose that helps you breathe comfortably.
- ★★HIFI STEREO HEADPHONE--The Active Noise Canceling around-ear headphones from VR SHINECON give you crisp, powerful sound and quiet that helps you enjoy your VR movies, games and music better.Feel like watching a huge screen of 1050 inch in a distance of 3m with visual angle between 100 and 110 degree, which contributes to immersive visual experience with high definition photos.
- ★★SIMPLE TO USE--1. get 3D Video(left-right format)/App Downloaded & Play(just search "VR" on Apple App Store/Google Player, you will find limitless VR Apps to choose, recommended: Youtube/Veer/Fulldrive); 2. put cell phone into the VR glasses, wear it and adjust headband, PD & OD to get the best 3D viewing effect. You will then step into a new world with endless fun to explore
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
1:If you want to use it for iphones which only has lightning port,you need a 3.5mm to lightning adapter and the headphones may not work well. Maybe you can choose the bluetooth one.
2:It only can work for smartphones,not for TV etc...
Comprehensive Upgraded Version
What Apps Can You Download?
- You can download apps from app store and google play store on your phones, such as Veer, Cardboard, YouTube 360º, or you can download more 3D videos from YouTube. All video source can be found on Google.
- NOTE: In order to get a better visual enjoyment, you'd better use a mobile phone with 1080P screen resolution or above.The higher resolution, the better experience.
VR SHINECON NEW VERSION 9.0
The Superiority of the Latest Version of VR SHINECON Headset
VR SHINECON is constantly pursuing innovation in design concepts and has performed thousands of tests on optical lenses, materials, structural design to ensure clear vision and high quality, making it very comfortable and enjoyable for users to wear glasses.
- Fully enclosed sound chamber design, 3D stereo, adjustable headphones with active noise reduction.
- Covered with a layer of non-woven fabric, breathable, anti-static, anti-pilling, rounded surface design is more ergonomic,softer and more comfortable.
- Made of microporous leather to increase the breathability and comfort,and prevents light leakage.
- High-elastic headband, sport-grade materials,durable and flexible, meeting the head circumference of most people, detachable and easy to clean.
- The improved HD 42mm aspherical resin optical lens compared to other VR has its own unique anti-bluelight effect .
You can search "vr movies" on YouTube!and you will find a lot of vr movies and vr videos.Please chose the left-right format movie to watch. So VR-code is not a must!
You will find two same pictures when you watching it without vr headset.
If you choose a different format, you will never get a clear picture.
You can search "vr game" on app store and google play.,you will find a lot of vr games.and please select vr mode in games before playing!
|Headphones||Bluetooth,HIFI||3.5mm jack,HIFI||3.5mm jack,HIFI,removeable||3.5mm jack||NO|
|Lenses||Anti-blue Light HD Lenses||Anti-blue Light HD Lenses||HD Lenses||HD Lenses||HD Lenses|
|Suggested Smartphones||Android phones and iphones within 4.7-6.2 inches screen||Android phones within 4.7-6.2 inches screen and 3.5mm port,iphone 6/6s/6plus||Android phones within 4.7-6.2 inches screen and 3.5mm port,iphone 6/6s/6plus||Aes within 4.7-6.2 inches screen and 3.5mm port,iphone 6/6s/6plusndroid phon||Android phones and iphones within 4.7-6.2 inches screen|
NEW MATERIAL--ABS+Non-woven Fabric
The VR SHIENCON headset is comprehensive upgraded, exquisite appearance, using new material non-woven fabric, hand-fitted, lightweight.
- WARM NOTE:
- Remember change to split-screen mode before inserting, then put your phone rightly into the viewing frame. The higher resolution, the better experience.
- If you wear your myopia glasses, you need to first put your myopia glass in the headset first. Because of the adjustable PD and FD, you can use it without glasses to prevent damaging the blue ray lens and protect your eyesight better.
- The best way to use this VR SHINECON 3D VR Headset is to make yourself backward 45 degrees when watching.
- If there's phenomenon of fuzziness and double images, please adjust the 2 PD adjustment switches at the top of the device.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here are a few things that stand out to me:
1. The build quality of this VR headset is amazing. The padding feels premium for the price. The fabric adds a nice touch and is stitched well.
2. The headphones are fully adjustable and create a great seal on your ears. The sound quality of the headset is very loud and clear. The built-in headphones require you to have a headphone jack on your phone.
3. The phone holder latches into place and does not use magnets like some other VR headsets. I was able to fit my Galaxy s6 edge into the headset with it's thin case on, however, I wouldn't recommend leaving your case on due to the phone heating up.
4. The controls i.e voulme up/down, touch screen button and the multifunctional call button work very well.
5. Pupil distance can be adjusted easily and more importantly, you can adjust the near/farsightedness for each eye individually. This really helps to allow you to see crystal clear images and videos. Let's face it, anyone that wears any kind of corrective lens knows that one eye is usually better than the other. Being able to adjust distance individually is a great feature.
Overall this was an amazing purchase. If you are new to VR and are looking for a budget headset this is absolutely the one to get.
Tips: Remove your phone from the case. Cases are too thick and may not fit. More importantly, the phone will not overheat. Use a phone with a 4k display. 1080p is too grainy. Use a phone with a headphone jack.
Our VR SHINECON headset fits for most smartphones within 4.7-6.0″such as Apple or Android smartphones.
Such as iPhone X/8/8 plus/7/7 plus/6s/6s plus/6/6 plus,"
However the iPhones may fit but are not compatible - even when the Apple dongle is used. No sound comes through the headphones and the unit will not close with the dongle attached.
High picture quality, well built for regular use and Light weight. happy to use
The first thing you encounter when you try to put it on is, the headphones get in the way of the headstraps, and the headstraps get in the way of the headphones. You really have to fuss with it every time you put it on your head.
Next, the volume control buttons don't seem to work.
The focus and inter-ocular distance adjustment wheels have limited range. Fortunately they worked well enough for me at the extreme ends, but just barely.
Basically, you operate it by pressing up on the square button on the bottom right corner. This makes a plastic finger touch the center of your phone's screen. Your experience depends on whether the app you're using allows you to do what you need to do with this single simple function. I find I'm constantly taking the phone out to do some operations with my finger, like selecting what video to play, and then putting it back in again. And when you put it back in, you have to be real careful to not accidentally touch the screen in the process lest you screw it all up.