- Save 5% on Real NOAA Alert Weather Radio IS-399 when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by iRonsnow Official. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on iRonrain Collapsible Bucket Blue when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by iRonsnow Official. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on iRonrain Collapsible Bucket Orange when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by iRonsnow Official. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on iRonrain 2 Person Camping Tent when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by iRonsnow Official. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on iRonrain 4 Person Camping Tent when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by iRonsnow Official. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by iRonsnow Official. Enter code JASCSANS at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by iRonsnow Official. Enter code AZ3LTXXL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on iRonsnow Upgraded Weather Radio IS-088u+ red when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by iRonsnow Official. Enter code 4P9JMC2L at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on iRonsnow Solar Crank Radio IS-069 when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by iRonsnow Official. Enter code Z7UI3L7G at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on iRonsnow Upgraded Weather Radio IS-088 black when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by iRonsnow Official. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save 10% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "(2018 Version) iRonsnow Solar Emergency NOAA Weath..." and save 25% off the $22.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
(2018 Version) iRonsnow Solar Emergency NOAA Weather Radio Dynamo Hand Crank Self Powered AM FM WB Radios 3 LED Flashlight 1000mAh Smart Phone Charger Power Bank (Red)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Compact AM/FM NOAA Weather Radio and a powerful 3 LED flashlight, with cell phone charger. iRonsnow Official focus on making emergency equipment. Your creditable emergency expert.
- Offers a choice of self-charge, solar and external recharge power options. 1000mAh battery.
- 3 ways to charge: micro usb/hand crank/solar.Dimensions: 5" x 2.4" x 1.6" .Weight: less than 0.5 lbs.
- Very compact, light, and easy to carry, good survival kit when cellphone powered off or disaster weather.
- From 2015 to 2018, iRonsnow has helped more than 300,000 USA people to live through the hurricane season and snowstorm season.
|Customers keep this item: This has a 70% better return rate than similar items|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
High frequency Q&A:
1. Does iRonsnow IS-088 support AAA battery?
A: It doesn't support. iRonsnow IS-090 supports.
2. Can iRonsnow IS-088 charge iPhone/iPad/Kindle/Gopro/Blackberry?
A: It can charge iPhone 5/6/7 Plus and iPad Air. Can charge Kindle/Gopro/Blackberry/Android phone which support USB charge.
3:Does iRonsnow IS-088 support headphone jack?
A: It doesn't support. iRonsnow IS-092 supports.
4.How does the weather radio work?
A: Only when you turn on the NOAA channel, it will issue the alert.
5.How bright is the light on a scale of 1-10? 1 a dim candle and 10 a superbright LED.
A: It's about a 9. (answered by customer Tigdi). Seller answer: 5000lux @120mm, 0.25W/7 Lumen.
6. How is the range on the am/fm?
A: Generally, 60KM (38 Miles) for FM, 100KM (62 Miles) for AM. Depend the area, some customer answer: I live in the very rural central Arizona outback, and I pick up my favourite Phoenix AM station, some 120 miles away, better than my regular radio
7. what's the effect of the solar panel?
A: It depend the weather. Actually it is a SURVIVAL EMERGENCY radio, can not work as a professional solar power bank.
iRonsnow IS-088 Dynamo Emergency Solar Hand Crank Self Powered AM/FM NOAA Weather Radio, LED Flashlight, Smart Phone Charger Power Bank with Cables
iRonsnow is a registered brand on USPTO. Only iRonsnow Official is authorized Seller.
-iRonsnow IS-088 Radio
-USB Charging Cable
-30-Day Money Back Guarantee
-12 Month Replacement Warranty
-Lifetime Support Guarantee
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The radio, flashlight, crank, and solar charging work fine.
The 5V charging output is limited in two important ways.
First, as you would expect this device has only a tiny 300mAh 3.6V NiMH internal battery so at best it can only hold enough energy to charge your cell phone a few percent, unless you'd like to turn the crank constantly. I don't consider this a con as it only promises a few minutes of talk time. My Nexus S 4G (1600mAh battery) went from 40% to 47% before the internal battery was dead.
Second and not expected is the charging adapter (2.5 mm to USB A) is so flimsy that it fell apart the first time I tried to connect it together. The force required to CAREFULLY insert the adapter into the cable broke the inside of the adapter the FIRST time it was plugged in. If you are able to safely insert the adapter into the end of the included cable, tape it up and make sure not to place any stress on it. Lucky for me I have lots of other cables around so I just cut it apart and made my own cable, so it works fine for me, but unless you can do the same don't count on the charging feature to be useful. I don't understand why they didn't just put the USB A connector right inside the unit like most USB chargers, it would be less to lose (or break) and likely cheaper for them.
I'm not one of those guys that buys a bunch of gear and hides it away in a closet. I like to use my stuff no matter what it is so I've put quite a few hours on this radio. It's fallen off my desk at least twice and regularly gets thrown around the office and still works perfectly.
I'm not selling this thing but for $20 there's really no excuse not to get one.
As for listening to the radio, you can set it to WB (for weather reports), FM, or AM. Tuning and changing the volume is easy enough, and there's even a little green light that comes on, when the station is "fully engaged", as the instructions put it. I really like the inclusion of the green light, because it makes it easy for me to tell when I've got the dial placed at the best spot. If you need better reception, you can extend the antenna. The sound is decent, even though I'm in an area that is known to have trouble with reception.
The flashlight can be turned on by pressing the black button, at the top. The brightness is pretty good. I tried using it in a small, completely dark room, and it illuminated it enough that I had no problem seeing the entire room. The actual focus point of the light could be bigger, but it's more than adequate.
I like that the radio isn't heavy, and the small size is perfect, for me. The color is more vibrant than I was expecting it to be. I'm used to items like these being a dusty red, so that was a small, but nice surprise. I also appreciate that it comes with a small lanyard, in case you need to carry it on your wrist or hang it up. Included were two different types of cables, which can be used to charge this device, and you can also use them to charge another device (i.e. a phone), using the emergency radio. My only complaint is that the USB cable that it came with, doesn't fit most of my devices, because the small end is slightly too large. Not a big deal, though; I have many other cables that I can replace it with, so I can use that feature. I think the fact that you can charge other devices is a definite plus.
I'll be putting this radio with the rest of my emergency supplies.
Note: I received this product, for free, in exchange for a review. The product was sent directly to me, from the seller, so that's why my review isn't marked as a verified purchase. I hope the information and photos that I provided are enough proof that I actually used the product.