- Product Dimensions: 5.7 x 0.7 x 7.1 inches ; 3.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B006LMGDRA
- Item model number: VR021-101-23
- Average Customer Review: 37 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 1, 2011
Verso Prologue Case Cover for Kindle Fire, Green (does not fit Kindle Fire HD)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Certified "Made for Kindle" accessory (Kindle Fire). The Prologue cover was specifically designed for Kindle Fire.
- Microfiber interior lining protects your Kindle fire screen. Slim pocket for essentials.
- Specially designed corner strap system features long-life elastic straps with no-slip silicone. Strap length, tension, and placement are custom-engineered to hold onto the Kindle Fire and not let go. (If you are looking for a cover to take the Kindle Fire in and out of frequently, we suggest a sleeve.)
(Does not fit Kindle Fire HD 7" or Kindle Fire HD 8.9") This product is designed to fit a Kindle Fire.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 4:47 Mins|
I will note that the elastics are indeed thinner as a few other reviewers have noted and I don't have a problem with this at all, it makes the case more compatible with other devices where as the old case with thicker elastic had the issue of the elastic covering volume buttons, ports, or mics.
1-19-13 UPDATE - so after time, the book "cover" stretched and it closes just fine now. We can even keep a smaller stylus in between the binding and the kindle edge. It looks and feels very classy. If you want a cover that holds other junk stuff, this isn't it. This is just a plain and simple, yet elegant looking, cover to keep the the kindle front safe and hold it.
The only negative is it cannot be used as a stand and you can't really bend it back. I mean , you can, but I'd be afraid it will break.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great case! Gave as a gift to a co-worker! Fits her generation. Loved the feel and color.Published 6 months ago by VVM
Beautiful and just what I ordered. It was difficult to get the Kindle in there, but then, you only do it once, and you know it won't fall out!Published 6 months ago by Lethrenn
The product discription said it fits kindle keyboard, but actualy the item I received does not fit at all! It only fits kindle and new kindle! Read morePublished 11 months ago by Carlota L
Fast delivery. Product as described. Verso case fits my kindle fire perfectly!Published on July 29, 2014 by jennifer
Great cover. Got one like it for my wife's Kindle Fire (A different size). Looks like a book.Published on July 23, 2014 by R. G. Ruff
Best cover I have and I have several. Looks very distinctive and protects my Kindle(keyboard). I would definitely recommend it. and the price was greatPublished on April 2, 2014 by Cyndarelli
Very stylish and solid enough to offer good protection--dropped mine a few times and Kindle Fire still works fine. Read morePublished on May 25, 2013 by Zoli