- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00SNQJDOW
- Item model number: VmonitorBlack
- Average Customer Review: 31 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #169,460 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
3-Year Fitness Equipment Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
VERT Wearable Jump Monitor
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- VERT wearable jump monitor, VERTclip (for training & combines), VERTbelt (for practice and games) and VERTcharger to usb
- Count your JUMPS! (for injury prevention- like pitch count for jumping)
- Measure your VERTICAL! (for performance motivation and improving)
- VERT App is FREE from the app store (option for more features such as Jump Count available with subscription).
- See your results in real-time on the VERT device or wirelessly to your smart device.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Vertical jump - Jump Count - Average Height - Best Vertical
The most accurate wearable measurement of vertical jump height on any court or field.
Measure your vertical jump instantly for performance, motivation and improvement.
Easy to use.
Simply slide the sensor into the VERT pocket in our belt. Place Velcro on Velcro and tuck the belt into the top band of your shorts or pants.
Quick Vertical Testing
No need to cary big heavy equipment.
Just clip and jump. Data is stored online and on the app.
- Use jump count for injury prevention (think pitch count in baseball).
- Monitor jump load during games and practice.
- Jump related injuries are some of the most common in athletes, manage jump load to prevent injuries.
- Manage the amount of jumps per game or practice.
Jump Rate Feature
- Jump Rate for cardio and warm ups.
- Measure your jumps per minute during jump rope excercises.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerCompatible with iPhone X, iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6S and 6S Plus, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, iPhone 5S, 12.9-in. iPad Pro, 10.5-in. iPad Pro, iPad, 5th generation, 9.7-in. iPad Pro, iPad Air and iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2 and 3 and 4. VERT App is FREE from the app store (option for more features with subscription).
Seller Warranty DescriptionOne year warranty.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unusable: Any fitbit tracker at cheaper prices doesn’t require a subscription to see features such as distance, HR BPM, intensity, sleep, steps, minutes, calories, floors, etc - yet this product, over $100, requires a monthly or annual subscription to view features that product was intended to be used - vertical jump height, jump count, etc. A subscription based product that is certainly hidden in its product description, thus scamming the consumer. It is a damn shame they would stoop to this low level when these statistics would be useful for a basketball/fitness coach.
Follow up: There is no information in product description regarding a need to pay for monthly or annual subscription to use product features in app where statistics are tracked.
First there was the single user app, later that was disabled and all that was available on the app store was the Coach version (which was made free at that time). Recently they disabled that and released a new app with with less functionality in my opinion. The Coach version appears to be available again for $99. Never got any notices that I needed to get the new app, so I went a few months assuming they hadnt updated the code after an iOS update to be workable. It would just force close and leave you to figure it out.
The newest app only shows Last Jump, Average, Highest, and the number of total jumps. There appears to be no way to see the text list view of all the jumps as they happened. So for example if your player or yourself had a particular jump height that was in the past (during the same session) you cant see that data...only the most recent, highest, and average.
Still not happy about Android development being scrubbed. At the time of purchase the website claimed they were working on an Android app. Stupid me, I have no love for Apple but still bought an Apple device just to use the Vert monitor.
The hardware is solid but the software and company taking care of its consumers needs some improvements. If I were to do it all over again, I would buy a slap stick device for measuring my players vert and saved some money.