- Item Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00SNQJDOW
- Item model number: VmonitorBlack
- Average Customer Review: 33 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #258,456 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
2 Year Fitness Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Vert Wearable Jump Monitor
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Jump Count: The total number of jumps in a session primarily used for injury prevention similar to pitch count in baseball.
- % of Max: An athlete’s jump consistency and effort.
- Best: The highest jump during a session.
- Average High: The averaged top 25% of all jumps in a session.
- Subscription: Optional advanced features subscription for $6.99 per month. Includes complete historical data sessions for analysis and performance review. Additional measurement features include kinetic energy, run feature, stress feature, landing impact and intensity.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Used by over 350 universities, colleges and professional teams VERT technology offers player management solutions for individuals and teams.
Prepare. Perform. Recover.
Vertical jump - Jump Count - Average Height - Best Vertical
The most accurate wearable measurement of vertical jump height on any court or field.
Measure your vertical jump instantly for performance, motivation and improvement.
Easy to use.
Simply slide the sensor into the VERT pocket in our belt. Place Velcro on Velcro and tuck the belt into the top band of your shorts or pants.
Quick Vertical Testing
A performance tracker that accurately measures vertical jump without expensive or bulky vertec equipment. Just clip and jump for easy combine and try-out testing. Wear in practices and games to collect your data for performance and injury prevention just like thousands of professional, collegiate and high school athletes.
- Jump Count: The total number of jumps in a session
- % of Max: An athlete’s jump consistency and effort
- Best: The highest jump during a session
- Average High: The averaged top 25% of all jumps in a session
- Jumps: Total number of jumps in a jump rope session.
- Jump/Min: Jumps per minute.
- Endurance:Timed jump rope session. Choose between 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes or endurance mode.
No need to carry clunky vertec equipment. Just clip and jump for quick combine testing and wear in game to monitor performance.
Differences in vertical testing.
VERT : Is a discrete wearable device that measures vertical displacement from center of mass of an athlete. Just clip and jump for quick combine and try-out testing without any calibration between subjects. VERT is an inertial measurement unit (IMU) with a very high precision 3X gyroscope, 3X accelerometer and 3X magnetometer. VERT’s proprietary algorithm measures initial velocity and landing impact with over 53 simultaneous calculations to measure vertical displacement center of mass to within 96% accuracy. Besides accuracy and cost, the biggest benefit of the VERT device is the ability to collect data in real-time for performance and injury prevention analysis.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerCompatible with iPhone X, iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6S and 6S Plus, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, iPhone 5S, 12.9-in. iPad Pro, 10.5-in. iPad Pro, iPad, 5th generation, 9.7-in. iPad Pro, iPad Air and iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2 and 3 and 4. VERT App is FREE from the app store (option for more features with subscription).
Seller Warranty DescriptionOne year warranty.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unusable: Any fitbit tracker at cheaper prices doesn’t require a subscription to see features such as distance, HR BPM, intensity, sleep, steps, minutes, calories, floors, etc - yet this product, over $100, requires a monthly or annual subscription to view features that product was intended to be used - vertical jump height, jump count, etc. A subscription based product that is certainly hidden in its product description, thus scamming the consumer. It is a damn shame they would stoop to this low level when these statistics would be useful for a basketball/fitness coach.
Follow up: There is no information in product description regarding a need to pay for monthly or annual subscription to use product features in app where statistics are tracked.
You won't be using this for a game as a) the battery won't last that long and b) unless you are also wearing your phone, it will lose the connection.
Fine for training measurements in short sessions.