|Item Weight||15.4 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||19.5 x 12.2 x 6.5 inches|
|Item model number||SQUEEVI19432|
VertaMax PURE SINE WAVE 3000 Watt (6000W Surge) 12V Power Inverter DC to 115 AC Car, Solar, Off-Grid, RV, Back Up Power
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Includes VertaMax Pure Sine Wave 3000 Watt (6000 Watt Surge) Inverter with three AC outlets and LED Digital Display
- LED Display shows DC battery voltage and Watts (AC power consumption). Monitor power usage and battery voltage.
- The VertaMax Pure Sine 3000W has 3 grounded AC outlets (115 AC for USA household devices). Each AC outlet has its own circuit breaker (red switch below each outlet). Also includes a hard wired terminal block for permanent AC connections (see photo gallery for more info.)
- Typical examples of appliances that can be powered by this inverter: computers, televisions, video game consoles, cell phone chargers, microwaves, air conditioners, and the list goes on.
- 1 year warranty. Reliable design with thermal shutdown, reverse polarity protection via internal fuses, short circuit protection, over-voltage protection, low voltage shutdown, and low/high voltage alarm.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
VertaMax PURE SINE WAVE 3000 Watt (6000W Surge) 12V Power Inverter DC to AC Power (1/0 Cables + Remote Control Switch + ANL Fuse) -- Solar, RV
POTEK 3000W Power Inverter 4 AC Outlets 12V DC to 110V AC Car Inverter with 2 USB Port
HEAVY DUTY (35 lb) - 12V 2000W (PEAK 6000W) Pure Sine Wave Inverter - MicroSolar - With Battery Charger & Cable - Support Microwave, Air Conditioner etc.
iRULU 3000W Microprocessor Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Car Inverter With 2 AC Outlets 2A USB Car Adapter -Black
MicroSolar 12V 3000W HEAVY DUTY Inverter
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||WindyNation||WindyNation||POTEK INCORPORATION||MicroSolar INC||iRULU||MicroSolar INC|
|Size||3000W Inverter||3000W Inverter||3000W||—||3000W||—|
The WindyNation VertaMax 3000W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter provides household power on the go! It converts battery power to 115 V AC household power, allowing you to power up office equipment and household appliances from your vehicle or any 12 volt battery. This unit is ideal for appliances such as microwave ovens, coffeemakers, laptops, TV sets, video games, CD players, DVD players, cellular phone chargers and much more!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm running a 700 watt a day refrigerator .Is this overkill you bet. The fans never come on. It's silent running.
It built like a tank. You also get 3 20 amp circuits. I will also run a microwave with it.
It is also a real pure sine wave inverter. A MUST for appliances and electronics.
This inverter appears to function like any other cheaper inverter. There is 60vac present on the neutral plug and 60vac present on the hot plug, referenced to ground. This is not the same as what comes out a US outlet. This inverter may work well for some applications, but it would never work where the neutral and grounds are bonded together (like in a home electric panel). They claim this is rated for "off grid" locations. Well if you use a standard electrical panel, within the panel neutral and ground are bonded together. If you have this setup, this inverter will be destroyed.
Here are my test results using a Fluke 87V.
VertaMax 1500watt Inverter with 12.8vdc input, 60w AC trouble light plugged in, I show 53.7VAC between neutral and ground of the AC plug and 50.98VAC on the hot to ground. AC outlet ground, inverter chassis and 12v return are all bonded together (as one would expect).
This presents two problems.
1) the total voltage tested by my RMS multimeter is only 104VAC. This is way less than 115vac advertised.
2) The AC neutral has power on it. I would expect this out of a modified sinewave inverter
Doing the same test with a competitor (Dimensions Magnum Sensata 12/1500 N inverter) I get the same as what comes out of a standard US outlet. I show 119vac from hot to ground. Neutral to ground is 12millivolts ac (essentially nothing). This is a true pure sign wave inverter.
For most applications this will work just fine, to power a drill or equipment in the field from your vehicle. Just be careful of the neutral and ground AC bonding issues.