|Item Weight||44.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||20.9 x 20.5 x 55.1 inches|
|Item model number||VG-SL2000_WBK|
5-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage. Power surge coverage begins on the day you purchase the plan. Coverage for mechanical and electrical begins after your product's manufacturer's warranty (OEM warranty) expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) provided via email within hours of completing your purchase. If you do not receive your T&Cs, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" within the folders of your Inbox.
- Provides nationwide service support for coverages as defined within the plan benefits and terms. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, and secure support with an industry-leading company. You may request a cancellation at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Vertagear S-Line SL2000 Racing Series Gaming Chair - White/Black (Rev. 2)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Reinforced 5-Star Base – Redesigned and constructed from a heavy-duty alloy material that assures a solid structure.
- Effortless Assembly – “Slide-in” design creates a quick one-person installation process.
- Steel Frame and High Density Resilience Foam
- Elegant Exterior - Made of high quality PVC leather, which makes it extremely durable and delivers a luxurious look.
- Custom racing stylist Penta RS1 casters coated with PU for soft and smooth gliding on any surface
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
VERTAGEAR RACING SERIES S-LINE SL2000 GA
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've been using this chair for 2 weeks to the day, for hours per day, and I have yet to be fully comfortable in it. The chair itself is very stiff. I've figured after all these hours of constant use I would have broken it in, but every time I sit down it feels like the first time I ever sat in it. Even after a couple days, other chairs will have been at least slightly broken in. I almost feel like there's cushion missing in the seat. The support pillows aren't very comfortable either. The straps are flimsy and they feel very obtrusive.
I thought I would be returning this chair at a $31 loss, but it ends up I took a $56 loss just to return it. Please make sure this will absolutely suit your needs before you purchase it. If you buy it and you end up loving it, as so many have, that's fantastic. I would just hate for anyone to go through what I went through. This chair absolutely has not lived up to my expectations based on reviews and videos I've seen, and has definitely not been worth the $300 price tag, nor the $56 hit I took right to the jaw to return it.
**I will update this as time goes on to let everyone know how this chair has held up over time**
Update: The chair was great until I started having a couple issues. For some reason it doesn't stay at the height I adjust it to. When I sit in it, it sinks down. I find it very annoying and don't know how to fix it. Any ideas? Do you guys sell replacement parts? The other problem I noticed is some of the screws that came with the chair are not straight...The ends of the screws aren't level so they pop out because they were never in right in the first place. With these two problems I went from loving the chair to not liking it!
I need new screws and a new cylinder!