Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Price:$10.99 - $13.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Showing 1-10 of 1,335 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,370 reviews
on August 11, 2014
If you have the larger size feet (11/12) they will likely be too small.

After my request for return, the seller contacted me to offer to ship me the next size for free. They also said to give the smaller ones to charity. Thanks!
11 comment| 85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 10, 2015
I've been wearing this sandal in the shower for several months now, and this works even better than expected for a non-slip shower sandal. Since I am a below-the-knee amputee, I have always had a problem with slipping in the shower and have taken a few tumbles over the years. Shower mats do not help, sitting down is not a good option. This sandal works perfect for me, the size is perfect, and even with a soapy tub or shower floor I can count on this to give my foot a good grip with no slippage and good balance. I gave the other sandal to my local prosthetic's clinic in hopes another amputee might find it useful. Thanks Vertico Company for an excellent design...you may have saved my life!
on April 1, 2015
I usually wear a 9.5-10 EE in most shoes and like many other reviews mentioned these sandals do in fact run a bit small. I ordered the size 10/11 and it was far too small for me. The sandal has a raised lip along the entire back of the heel so if the sandal fits small your heel will constantly sit on top of this lip and that makes the sandal uncomfortable to walk around in.

I returned them and ordered a size up to 11/12 and again the fit a little snug. I had to really wiggle my foot into the sandal to keep my heel from resting on the lip that borders the heel.

I almost returned this pair but was worried that going up a second time would result in a sandal that was far too big. I held onto them and after about 2 days of wearing them they must have stretched to the point where the sandal now fits well. It is a great light weight comfortable Sandal, but the sizing is a hassle. I normally wear a wider shoe and perhaps that why I had to go up two sizes.

Cons: The sizing is tedious and time consuming to deal with (if you have the time and patience to return and reorder the product).

Pros:
Light Weight
Incredibly comfortable
Really does dry quickly

UPDATE 4/16/15: I have had these sandals now for a few weeks and they have stretched a little around the straps/material that goes over the top of the foot. They now fit really well and have only gotten more comfortable. I have raised the score from 3 to 4 stars as a result of this. I guess my major issue was that my foot is wide and I wasn't sure if the sandal would stretch to accommodate my foot.
on July 16, 2015
Much has been written in reviews re sizing, so I wanted to chime in. I am a size 12, so I labored whether to order the 11/12, or the 12/13. I ordered the size 12/13, and they fit...like a glove. So, if you are a size 12, order the size 12/13 and you will be pleased !!!
They sandals are one piece molded---so, no seem to rub against your foot, and no weak points which will rip apart when you use them a lot. VERY comfortable for poolside. Easy on, easy off, and they float. I'd wear these all day, every day, in contrast to the one's today with the "massagers" or the padding, which look nice to start but get uncomfortable and mold improperly to your foot. Very nice product.
on February 28, 2015
Good sandals for the gym. I don't wear these very long, just when showering at the gym, but they are holding up well. They are not extremely comfortable, like no memory foam feel like some sandals but they are not uncomfortable either. I have had them for about 6 months, no cracking or signs of wear. Arrived quickly.
on September 8, 2014
In general I'm satisfied with these but they do run a bit small. I have been a 9.5 for 50 years and ordered the 9-10 but these definitely are more like a 9 than a 10. Since it is intended as a pool/shower shoe I do wonder why they would make a raised edge that holds water around your feet but I since noted this before I purchased I can't complain. If they last me several years I will be happy with the purchase.
on February 7, 2017
Sandal was nice, fit well, comfortable, worth the money. The problem is they sent to left feet sandals so obviously it wouldn't work and had to send them back. Received a refund but not sure if I will try ordering them again or just go elsewhere.
review image
on March 29, 2015
Fits perfectly. I normally wear a size 9.5... It's actually VERY comfortable. Only possible downside is that there are no drainage holes in the sole of the sandal so, you just occasionally have to tip your foot in the shower for the water to run out. They dry extremely fast, one pat down of my towel and they're ready to be thrown into my bag. They also can be smushed flat (1.5 inches) which is nice for fitting them into my gym bag. DEFINIETLY would recommend to anyone looking for a good pair of shower shoes- they are so comfortable I'm sure I could wear them all day at the beach too.
on May 9, 2017
I bought them by mistake! However they arrived and weight only 22 grams (21.74gm). I put my crocks on the scale (over 10-years old) and they weighed in at 24.50 grams. I will be taking these as my second pair of shoes for backpacking - the weight is not the only reason thought - they are more comfortable than crocks and I feel walking around towns during resupply while my boots are airing out will be much more comfortable... As for shower shoes they are non-slip and fit my feet well. Quite an impressive product for my needs.
on February 2, 2017
I suspected this and so I'm somewhat at fault. But since there is no adjustment of the over-the-top part, it is very loose and floppy unless you have a very "fat foot". Even with socks on. it's still loose and floppy on my foot. So if you have fat feet, it might be OK. But if your feet are normal thickness, it will be too big. And you can't adjust it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.