Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on May 22, 2017
Don't buy for Kindle, can't be sorted and kinda frustrating, but very diverse names resource
on April 7, 2015
Used this very book to name both of my children. Tons of options
on July 9, 2015
Too dated.
on May 15, 2012
I actually purchased this book twice once for me and once for my friend I love the top names categories, twin section, by syllable section and unique or common names highly recommend
on August 9, 2008
This book is just ok. Though it has lots of names, almost every name says "see this name" under the meaning. It gets very frustrating! So if you care what your child's name means, this book will drive you crazy! Pregnant hormones are enough right?

If you just want a list, I wouldn't even recommend it, I love The Baby Name Wizard. It doesn't have meanings, but it has fun lists and cool info like "sibling names" that go with it. You'll need another book for meanings, but its fun and different.

This book has NOT earned the title VERY BEST. Not at all.
on January 30, 2012
I did not see the book because I had it sent to my sister, but she loved it and found a perfect name for her new baby girl. It made it there in good time too.
on October 21, 2011
Almost every name you could imagine. Use the definitions of the names for my Sunday School class. Excellent book if looking for a name for a baby.
on September 23, 2007
We found a name for our son in this book, when no book seemed to do it for us.
on January 12, 2013
This book works great for not only naming babies, but dogs too. :-) I would recommend this to anyone. Although, I think some of the names are repeated a little.