Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(1 star, Verified Purchases). See all 798 reviews
on December 17, 2016
I was excited to find this great selection of songs, but the sound quality of the remastered versions makes them unlistenable. They might sound OK on cheap speakers, but on a high-end stereo system, the sound is harsh and tinny. Such a shame!
on January 24, 2015
These CD's came in pristine condition, not a scratch or blemish on them. Neither disc will play in my CD player.
on September 8, 2014
skipps in several places.
on February 9, 2012
I purchased the 2 CD package, and discovered that the songs on disc 1 are bundled up inside a proprietary exe file. You can't play the 1st disc in your car stereo or CD player. You need to use a computer. When you run the exe file, a screen appears and plays the songs in a predetermined order. There is no volume control on the screen, so you have to use the one built inside Windows. Worse, you cannot select an individual song or a group of songs, and you have no control over the way the songs are played. It's like listening to them over the radio.

(The songs on disc 2 are ok. They are stored separately. Note, that the songs on the disc 2 are the same ones you hear when purchasing the single CD.)

If you open disc 1 using Windows Media Player, you can choose which songs to play on disc 2, but you cannot change the play order, and you cannot create a play list.

They labeled this 2 CD pack "Enhanced", but "Crippled" better describes it.
44 comments| 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 20, 2012
There is background noise. Very poor reproduction. The thing doesn't open up easily. It took great effort to open it using media player. The last two tracks on disk 1 have serious recording flaws. It's a piece of s_ _ _.
Some of the tracks have skipping.
on December 1, 2013
I imagine that the music is great.....however it is blocked from putting on my MP3 player or onto my computer. Does this mean that I have to do my run with my boom box on my shoulder? I am very disappointed, because I love their music....this has never happened to me before!
on October 13, 2015
remake bad
on July 5, 2013
The cover Came in A paper Case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I need to make a new case cover!!!!!!!!!!!!! This becomes very a lot of work, and I need to put more money out to make it fit my case holder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!