Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

The Very Busy Spider
Format: Hardcover|Change

on August 24, 2014
Love this book but beware when ordering--make sure you note the actual size! Since this was a hardcover book I assumed it was the same size as the hardcover version we had owned years earlier; what arrived was a tiny, doll-sized version measuring about 3x5" that I didn't even know existed before receiving it. The special effects--the raised surface of the threads of the spider's web--were mostly lost at this size. When I went back online to determine where I'd gone wrong, I could not find any options for a larger hardcover size, or determine how to tell the difference.
on May 17, 2017
I love this story, but the book is SUPER small! And it's weird because all the pages are sort of looped with blank pages in between.
3 helpful votes
on April 21, 2017
A favorite and a classic. The board book style is great for baby. At 10 months she was interested in the real web we saw in the yard.
on April 27, 2017
Eric Carle books are always a win for young readers. It is fun to sing the predictable part on each page.
on March 24, 2017
Cute book. My little one likes the feel of the spiders web and loves the sounds the different animals makes.
on March 28, 2015
This is our second time owning this book. The first time, it was given to us by our pediatrician as a board book. My 4 year old son has loved the board book for the past year. All until the back page fell off and went missing. So here I am, getting my second copy, but this time as a paperback. This has made for a happy boy!
on September 26, 2017
Bought it for my granddaughter and her father just loved it. One of my daughters saw it and said she is going to get it for her class of 4-year-olds.
I think it is one of the neatest children's book I have ever read!
Ann Marie Wewer
on June 11, 2017
Eric Carle has a way with keeping toddlers interested in the most unusual creatures. Pictures wonderful!
on October 18, 2017
Bought this to replenish my daughter's preschool. Arrived with no problems. Who doesn't love some Eric Carle?
on November 4, 2017
We love his books and our 3 and 1.5 year old enjoy reading them all the time.