Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

The Very Fairy Princess Follows Her Heart
Format: Hardcover|Change

on January 26, 2013
I gave this book to my granddaughter. This is the 3rdbook I have purchased in this series. It has an adorable story line with not an emphasis on princesses, but rather on reality. One book was about her wanting to be the princess in the school play, She didn't get that part, but the part she did get stole the show. If the little girl in your life loves princesses, and your not too keen on that, this book gives the joy to her and a good feeling for you.
12 people found this helpful
on December 1, 2013
My 4 year-old daughter honestly believes herself to be a princess. We have not discouraged this idea. It makes her feel special and confident and it has been a great tool to help us with everything from potty training (there's actually a book about princess potty training and you get sparkly jewel stickers on your tiara with every successful trip to the potty) to sharing with her sister and behaving well in general. Now that she's in preschool she's starting to ask if all girls are princesses. I worried she might be comparing herself to other girls or perhaps losing touch with her inner "sparkle" as she finds other girls don't believe themselves to be princesses. This book was great for reinforcing her belief in herself and keeping this innocent but powerful confidence and fairy tale excitement alive for a while longer. My daughter happens to eat pancakes for breakfast often (sometimes they're just the half dollar frozen ones because the Queen is very busy with an infant princess as well these days) so right from the start this book clicked with my daughter. I have purchased the Christmas title from this series and plan to attach it to our Christmas countdown advent calendar. I expect we'll eventually own the entire series. What a lovely surprise this series was for us. Bravo -- well done.
on February 17, 2017
I was not impressed by this LIBRARY BINDING EDITION copy...no one could explain what this meant... I bought it and it looked like a golden book from years ago, cardboard that will not hold up for as long as I would like...I see childrens books being handed down for many generations but the way this book was bonded it will not make many years or withstand the abuse it receives in a library!!
The content of this book is terrific, a beautiful story in a beautiful series of books by Julie Andrews and her daughter
on January 14, 2015
The Very Fairy Princess: A good princess theme book in a non-traditional (aka Disney) way!... We got these for our 4 yr old girl... she likes it enough to have read it a couple of times... At our home we do not promote traditional princess stories and stuff... But we do encourage our little girl to be as cute and dreamer as any other girl... Tutus, ribbon wands, wings, sparkle and glitter and books like this (I might as well recommend "Do Princesses wear hiking boots" -- which I personally like much more!)
on November 18, 2013
This Princess first reading book fits right in with Christmas giving. My "princess" granddaughters will love this! I really like that this princess goes around figuring what to make for each member of her family, then she gifts them with the perfect choice for everyone. This book also has a punch out ornament that any little girl would enjoy making and seeing placed on her Christmas tree.
on February 16, 2014
These books are beautifully written and illustrated. My daughter very much enjoys them. I look forward to getting the latest "The Very Fairy Princess" book because I know it'll be beautiful and a joy to read with my daughter. We own several now and I'm looking forward to the day when my oldest daughter's baby sister will come to appreciate them as well. Can't go wrong here.
on June 7, 2016
Another wonderful book from Julie Andrews and her daughter. My grand-daughter loves these books!
on January 20, 2013
I am giving this to her for Valentine. I
read it myself and loved it. I also made
her a Valentine from a copy of the front
cover. It is perfect for Valentine since
it has a big Heart on the front.
Dr. Dariah Morgan
7 people found this helpful
on April 25, 2018
Granddaughter loved it.
on December 26, 2015
I got this book originally from our library. I loved it though and my daughter made me read it over and over. Got this for her for Christmas and we haven't put it down!