|Price:||$419.98 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Movement: standard 3 hand analog plus digital time and date
- Case: oversized stainless steel 45mm wide
- Crystal: solid mineral
- Band: premium genuine leather 35mm wide
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
- Product Dimensions: 4.6 x 4 x 3.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0051M9ENG
- Item model number: MCW028
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 24, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Vestal|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Display Type||Analog and digital|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||45 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11.5 millimeters|
|Band Material||Lizard leather|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||35 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Calendar||Date and month|
|Special features||Dual time display|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
- The leather band is beautiful and comfortable
- The design is clean and modern
- The digital are not that easy to see
- The minutes marker has the same background color although the circular time track provides some contrast so its not hard to see where the pointer is .
- The finishing is great
I do recommend it . But I wont take it to a water ride due the leather band , anyway...
I love the digital operation on this; very intuitive and easy to set. You don't need a manual to set or use the functions, and it covers all the bases. It's a negative LCD display so the digital face is easier to read in bright light; however the light is very effective for low light conditions, and it lights both the analog and digital displays. The leather band is extremely comfortable--soft and breathable.
I bought this watch as a stylish back-up to another recent purchase, but it's taken over as my favorite watch to wear.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This watch arrived without any instructions. I was able to find them at vestalwatch website in the support section, select Monte Carlo from the pulldown menu.Published 17 months ago by Florida mom
My 19 year old daughter got this for Christmas. She loves it and wears it to work almost daily! It is VERY wide but she loves that. It makes it unique. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Darlene
pretty nifty black watch with a wide, stylish leather band. the night illumination feature is cool, and it will track two time zones, has an alarm, and chronograph. Read morePublished 18 months ago by E. K. Arnold
13 year old loved it. Apparently large is now in charge. Good looking watch. Just wide. Which is cool, I think. At least that is what I heard.Published 18 months ago by Kevin Brannan
It's a good looking watch, that's why I wanted it. I synchronized the analog and digital time and after a week the digital time is now three seconds behind which is why I've rated... Read morePublished 18 months ago by P. Rose
I get a lot of complements on this watch. It looks good and is simple to operate. The band is thick and seems to be good quality as well. Read morePublished on January 26, 2014 by Michael Neuerburg