BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 11, 2016
The watch is nice but the band is too small. I have called Vestal about 10 times, emails and left msgs and no reply.
Even called the company that sold the watch and was told they don't stock links and that I should not even try and contact until after Christmas. So I can't wear the watch until I fet more libks.
Not sure if I'm returning or not but very dissatisfied
on June 18, 2013
Nice looking watch that's more of a fashion statment than a watch, but it works just as well as any other watch. Plus, it's pretty comfortable as well. Of couse it's hard to see the black on black face and hands so it's not a workaday watch, but if you want something a little different to go out in, this watch will do nicely.
on March 27, 2014
I got this watch at 75% off which made it a great deal! It's a little bigger and heavier than I expected but feels really sturdy. The black on black hands can be a problem in the night time but it you can see them fine in the light. The 3 other dials function but are pretty useless. It's very stylish and classy. A nice addition to any wardrobe. I value watches mostly however based on how well they stand the test of time. I just got this so I couldn't tell you if it is actually worthy to be considered a high grade piece of jewelry but I'm hoping that it will last me a long time.
on May 19, 2014
I'm in love with this watch, and I get many compliments on it. It's large, but not too huge or masculine looking. I had to get one link removed, and now if fits perfectly. I've worn it everyday for about two months now, and the gold is slowly but surely starting to wear off on the underside of the bracelet. But that might be because I sit at a computer for work everyday. But, I'll continue to wear this watch until it falls off my wrist!
on January 18, 2014
I got this watch for my girlfriend because she wanted a bigger face dial and since most female watches all have smaller face dials compared to the bigger face dials of men watches but not wanting it to be strictly a man's watch at the same time, this watch was the perfect gift to give to her because it could be be worn by men and women and when i showed it to her she absolutely loved it.
on March 2, 2014
Looks good but not a practical time piece. If you really want to answer the question "what time is it?", this is not an acceptable purchase. Just as the other reveiws stated, the hour and minute hands are difficult to see in normal conditions.
on March 9, 2013
This is a beautiful watch, super classy and a nice gift. I purchased the first one as a gift for husband and it didn't work. In an effort to avoid that issue we ordered him the Zr3 which was too big on his wrist. So, third orders the charm. Finally got a Zr2 that worked!
on June 8, 2015
Great watch. Exactly as i expected. Love Vestal. Many thanks to Amazon for fast delivery.
on January 10, 2013
Fits just perfect, ordered both this one and the ZR-3 Mens watch, but I have a small wrist so this one is much more proportional and looks identical to the latter but a smaller face. Amazon's image with it pictured on a wrist is accurate and true to size, great watch.
on December 14, 2012
I took it to the local watch shop to have extra links taken out (I am a jeweler and I didn't have a small enough tool, the pins are tiny) and the guy kind of raved about how interesting and well made this watch is.