Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Fergie PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 44 reviews
on April 25, 2014
Let me start by saying I'm on my second one.

My first one had very obvious water spots under the glass and the band was broken.

Amazon replaced the watched instantly and I was very thankful. With my second one, which I've had for a few months now, one of the hands on the inside has completely fallen off and relocated in the watch. Hard to visualize, I know, but one of the smaller hands for the timer has just somehow detached and I hardly have worn the watch at all in the past few month or two, so I'm really confused.

Oh well, the watch looks cool and I always get compliments. Just very wary on the quality of these.
on November 8, 2012
This thing is a beast. Vestal is a quality company, I think it's like rocker or skater gear. I love the blackout look and its solid design. I just got it and people are gawking at it where ever I go. I've been watching this thing and jumped on it when amazon's price fluctuated. Even so, I'd still pick this up at retail because it's such a nice wristwatch. it is big and has some weight to it, make sure you get it fitted so it doesn't slide up and down your wrist. Very pleased with this watch and you will be too. :)
on September 17, 2013
I ordered this watch for my husband for Father's Day and he LOVES it! He is a "big guy" (6' 2") so this larger style watch fits him perfectly. He wears it all of the time, with casual wear and when dressing up. Upon receipt, the watch was a little small but one phone call to Vestal's Customer Service department and extra links were to us in just a few days!
on December 30, 2015
I get compliments on this watch all the time when I wear it with my suits at work. This is more like a custom jewelry so I wear it ONLY with my brown suits to work and it goes really well with my outfit. Really brings everything together.... Definitely too flashy to wear out to a casual occasion, but I'm glad I bought this watch! I'm very happy with it so far.
on April 4, 2012
The Vestal ZR-3 is big. I love big watches (I think it adds to the impact the watch has), but this watch is almost too big for me. I have a 7 inch wrist and with this watch on, the face (including the enclosure) is the full width of my wrist. I like it but some may not. The purple face is quite funky, but I did have one comment that said it made the watch less "masculine". I was worried that it may be hard to tell the time correctly because there are no markers, but its not a problem. The things that I didn't really like were that I thought the matte black would have been slightly more shiney (from the pics) and I expected more weight in the watch for such a large item. Overall, a very nice watch that will get noticed.
on November 14, 2016
This is my second vestal watch and I love it. It is often mistaken for a watch much more expensive. Everywhere I go, in many countries people notice and comment on it. Best watches ever! 😊
on October 16, 2010
This is a stunningly beautiful watch if you like a minimalist watch face and the elegance of a all black watch. In my opinion it is not an everyday watch as scratches and scuffs would really stand out on this one, but for going out this would be my first choice. Everything is a glossy piano black with the exception of the the components in the face which is more of a flat black, the back is stainless steel with black print. It is surprisingly easy to read given the black on black nature of the watch, that may change in a dimly lit room though. It bears the heft that goes along with large well made stainless steel watches. I really like the watch and the only reason I did not give it full stars, I would actually give it a 4.5, was that there is no supporting documentation that comes with the watch. The instructions and warranty information are on the Vestal website which is given to you on a small piece of paper at the base of the watch holder. That means that if you have limited access to the internet or not really computer savvy it may take you a while to figure things out as there is no hint as to what the smaller dials are for. The instructions are for a generic Vestal chronograph watch and not specific to this model. If you want to have the instruction information you have to download it. That being said this is definitely the watch that Darth Vader, and the Men in Black would sport.
on February 18, 2013
The watch is huge, 52mm. After getting it resized it fits perfect. The first day I wore it I kept getting looks and compliments, with a couple envious people. If you have a small wrist (under 6.75 inches or so) I would consider getting the smaller ZR-2, but the ZR-3 will still look good, just start doing some forearm workouts.

It doesn't come with a user guide, just go to the Vestal website, find the ZR-3 Minimalist model, and there's an instruction manual under 'Options'
on May 28, 2014
This thing is huuuge! Its so heavy but it's great! Has presence. The picture doesn't do it justice. Very Nice Watch. And when you wear it, thats what everyone is thinking as you go by - "whoa bro, thats a nice watch!". Gave it to my brother for his 30th birthday and he loves it! Not too R&B different but not your average link watch either. So proud of this find.
on May 19, 2016
This watch is heavy and well made. It's definitely something that people won't miss. I always get questions as to what brand it is and where did I get it even though it's so easy to get!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.