Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Vestax VCI-300 Dedicated USB MIDI DJ Controller fo..." and save 68% off the $1,299.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Vestax VCI-300 Dedicated USB MIDI DJ Controller for Serato ITCH (Black)
- Dedicated DJ system pairs Vestax VCI-300 MIDI DJ controller with serato ITCH DJ software
- VCI-300 mixer offers control over more than 90 parameters/functions, 4-in/4-out audio interface
- Adjustable jog wheel torque and fader curve control for performance optimization
- ITCH software features a simple user interface with emphasis on hardware controller to display information
- AIFF, WAV, MP3 and AAC audio file support, along with Input and Mix recording capability
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Pro Acoustics||Amazon.com||NBZ-JAPAN||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||14 x 14 x 2 in||19.17 x 10.68 x 2.3 in||12.8 x 7.75 x 2 in||22 x 10 x 2 in||12.9 x 18 x 0.91 in||21.65 x 9.17 x 1.19 in|
Vestax and Serato have joined forces. Sharing their technology and compiled feedback from Pro DJ's and users from around the world, they have created a dedicated DJ USB MIDI / Audio system and software offering absolute control. The VCI-300 is a dedicated USB MIDI controller for the included Serato DJ software. It also comes with a built in audio interface with standard 4-in/4-out and headphone connection, which means all you need for DJing is the VCI-300, a laptop and a set of headphones.
A dedicated DJ USB MIDI/audio system with software, for absolute control. Click to enlarge.
All you need for DJing is the VCI-300, a laptop and a set of headphones.
Clean and simple software user interface with emphasis on hardware controller to display information. Click to enlarge.
VCI-300 MIDI Controller
High Resolution Control
The VCI-300 can control more than 90 parameters and functions of the included Serato software with high resolution MIDI signals sent via USB. The pulse resolution of the JOG wheel and pitch control fader is 4 times higher than the VCI-100 and provides precise control of each function. The pitch control fader also shares the same high quality fader parts of the input fader for advanced operability.
The built-in audio interface carries a Audio Codec IC with crystal-clear sound, generated by a delta-sigma modulation 24 bit stereo D/A-A/D converter. Audio connection includes 1 stereo input, 1 MIC input and 2 stereo output (Master L/R, Monitor L/R).
A 12 level LED L/R indicator is set in the center of the top panel to monitor sound levels.
Audio files in the software library can be easily selected and controlled with the CRATES / FILES / BROWSE key and the cursor switch inherited from the VCM-100.
Emergency Thru Switch
The Emergency Thru Switch located on the rear panel is a countermeasure where you can use the VCI-300 with the provided ITCH software or without the computer connected if you simply want to play music from your external CD or MP3 player. The ITCH software reads music from your iTunes library or the Serato library you use for Scratch LIVE, making it the perfect device for recreational or professional DJ's.
Adjustable Jog Wheel Torque
The torque of each JOG wheel can be adjusted to prevent them from moving from low frequency feedback and altering the pitch when using the VCI-300 in such places like clubs.
Fader Curve Control
The fader curve of each fader can be adjusted to the preferred characteristics for long mixes, scratching and any other style.
serato ITCH SoftwareIntegrated software and hardware solution for a range of mixing styles from super-clubs to house parties. Perfect for digital music selectors, DJs, venues, radio stations and music lovers that want more control.
- High performance portable music system that allows internal mixing and platter style playback control.
- Integrated "one to one" hardware to software mapping for instant control and minimum setup time.
- Interoperable with Scratch LIVE crates, loops and cue points, also support for iTunes.
- Audio processing and internal mixing via Serato ITCH software, Channel fading, EQ, cross fading and track trim are processed in software with audio and headphone monitoring on the ITCH hardware.
- Clean and simple software user interface with emphasis on hardware controller to display information.
- Auto Tempo Matching and Beat Sync.
- Optimal Gain and BPM Calculation.
- Serato's unique color waveforms for easy identification of sound.
- Set and store Cue-points.
- Manual and Auto Loop activation.
- Music Library management tools for backup and restore.
- Input and Mix recording capability.
- AIFF, WAV, MP3 and AAC audio file support
- Built-in multi-lingual help tools with Serato customer support and software update program.
What's in the BoxVestax VCI-300 DJ Controller, serato ITCH Installation CD, USB Cable, User Manual, Warranty Card
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I won't be as technical as other reviews. The Vestax VCI-300 makes DJing so enjoyable. From spending days combing through crates to find a few records to simply d/l that track and throwing it in a mix instantly is pure joy. The sound quality is great, the quality of the components is top notch, and the ease of use is fantastic. All my friends and I can't put this unit away, it's so much fun. I highly recommend to anyone and everyone.
I only wish there was a backpack specially suited for carrying this unit and my laptop around.
The seller shipped the item quickly and securely. Extremely happy with the purchase.
1. Headphone Output. The headphone amp is not sufficient for mixing at loud parties, clubs, etc. Serato introduced a software update that helped improve the gain on the headphone volume, but at the end of the day the hardware is lacking in this area. Also, there is no split cue to put the monitor in one ear and the program in the other.
2. Microphone Input. The soundcard cannot handle live MCing via the mic input. Depending on the how you set the buffer, the mic is either on an almost unbearable delay or the sound quality fizzes out and sounds like you are talking through a blown speaker. Because of this, I always have to bring additional hardware to route the output of the VCI-300 through another mixer in order to get a reasonable quality mix between music and microphone(s). Very annoying.