Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Vestax VCI100 Mk II Dj Controller with Built-In Au..." and save 67% off the $929.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Vestax VCI100 Mk II Dj Controller with Built-In Audio Interface
- 2 channel usb / midi dj controller with up to 4 deck operation
- Professional high quality audio interface
- Large light weight JOG wheels with advanced pulse resolution and torque control (2400 pulses per rotation)
- Control joystick for easy track searching & loading
- Crossfader with curve control
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
In 2006, Vestax introduced the VCI-100, the world’s first professional USB MIDI controller, which fit perfectly into the upcoming demand of the computer DJ scene. The concept of flexibly controlling any DJ software and being built with Japanese parts and mechatronics technology enabled the VCI-100 to make its mark in the DJ world. Over the years, as the entire DJ scene made its shift to computer-based DJing, Vestax has been collecting suggestions and requests. The result is the VCI-100MKII.
The Vestax Corporation is a company that keeps producing products with uniqueness, foresight, and reliability for the people who do music actively from inputs to outputs of sounds. Vestax's mission is always to deliver products demanded by world's top class musicians, DJs, music creators, and fans who all want to have reliable music instruments and equipment. Vestax aims to produce premium products with the world's highest level of technologies to live up to users' needs. Vestax products are always developed from users' standpoints and Vestax is most proud that the products represent a part of culture in music. They go on the market after a long process of repeated discussions with top musicians, trials and errors, and strict quality control on production lines.
Durable and Lightweight 4-Deck Interface
The VCI-100MKII offers a 4-deck control in a symmetrical layout and a professional high quality audio interface for assigning up to 128 parameters. The large lightweight JOG wheels with advanced pulse resolution and torque control, ergonomic control knobs, and joystick make for speedy track searching and loading.
TRAKTOR LE Software Included
The VCI-100MKII comes bundled with a copy of TRAKTOR LE audio production software. Use the quick controller setup wizard and ultra-fast database browsing and iTunes import to control the 2 beat- and tempo-synchronizable decks, with four classic DJ effects.
- CPU: Intel Core Duo 1.4GHz or higher
- RAM: 1GB or higher
- USB: Use direct USB port of your computer
- Operating System: Windows XP, SP2 or higher (32-bit only); Windows Vista SP1 or higher (32-bit or 64-bit); Windows7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- CPU: Intel Core Duo 1.66GHz or higher
- RAM: 1GB or higher
- USB port: Use direct USB port of your computer
- Operating System: OS 10.5 or higher (10.6 is supported)
What's in the Box
- Owner's Manual
- Traktor LE Install CD
- Driver Install CD (ASIO4VCI-100MKII)
- Size: 14.5 (W) x 10.6 (D) x 1.5 (H) inches (knob height not included)
- Weight: 4.6 lbs
- Power: USB bus power or Power Adaptor SDC-7 (not included)