Vet One Vitamin B Complex High Potency for Goats, Dogs, Swine 100 mL with (10) 3 mL/cc Luer Lock Syringes 22g x 1.0" Needle & Caps - Supplemental Source of Vitamin B (Safran Value Pack)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Primary Supplement Type||Vitamin-b|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
About this item
- HIGH POTENCY STERILE SOLUTION: For use as a supplemental source of B complex vitamins in cattle, swine, sheep and other animals. MADE IN USA.
- Value Box from SAFRAN Living
- Includes (10) 3 mL/cc Luer Lock Syringes with 22g x 1.0" Needle & Caps.
- SYRINGE FEATURES: Clear polypropylene barrel for easy viewing of fluid levels. Large, easy-to-read graduations. Positive plunger stop allows for maximum filling and eliminates costly spills. Medical grade lubricant inside barrel for smooth, accurate delivery. Serrated thumb press for positive grip.
- NEEDLE FEATURES: Ultra-sharp, tri-beveled, anti-coring tips. Anti-friction coating to minimize penetration resistance and animal discomfort. Translucent ISO color coded hubs for easy viewing of flashback and quick gauge identification in or out of the packaging. Paper-to-plastic packaging is tamper evident and ensures sterility.
VetOne Vitamin B Complex HP 100 mL. High potency sterile solution. For use as a supplemental source of B complex vitamins in cattle, swine and sheep. FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY Each mL of sterile aqueous solution contains: Thiamine Hydrochloride (B1) 100 mg Riboflavin (B2) 5 mg (as Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium) Niacinamide 100 mg Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6) 10 mg d-Panthenol 10 mg Cyanocobalamin (B12) 100 mcg with Citric Acid and BenzylAlcohol 1.5% v/v (preservative). Vet One Vitamin B Complex is a must-have in your toolkit.
- Package Dimensions : 7.68 x 4.13 x 3.07 inches; 10.05 Ounces
- Date First Available : January 2, 2020
- Manufacturer : Gridiron Country Club
- ASIN : B07ZWJL85F
- Best Sellers Rank: #375,338 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #712 in Vitamin B-Complex Supplements
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.