Vet Planet Yuk-2e Non-Toxic Gel for Wounds or Lesions
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.07. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Easy to apply gel developed to protect surgical sites from pet licking and biting
- Incredibly safe and terrible-tasting gel developed by Veterinarians
- Can be used for puppy proofing and other behavior modification
- Friendlier than Elizabethan collars and cones
- Should be used in conjunction with other treatments that help prevent underlying destructive behavior
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Developed by veterinarians, Yuk-2e is a non-toxic but terrible-tasting gel which contains the highest level of the most bitter substance known to the medical community. Yuk-2e can be applied to areas around wounds or lesions to help prevent further injury by the animal. It is also used to prevent worrying and tearing of bandages, casts, catheters, prevent chronic licking, puppy proofing, and furniture protection.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Also, I noticed in other reviews that folks are using it for feet licking. My vet had told me that feet licking is due to allergies (mast cells in their feet), so I can't imagine Yuk2e could stop feet licking since it isn't meant to stop allergies or other ailments.