Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 44 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on April 28, 2014
Very in lighting.
There is a lot of information in this book but I did find one incorrectness. The writer said there was no place where all of our info is kept. Last year 2013 I started the process of opening my USMC file and my Vet rep, sent off for my history.
I was sent all of it! From the date I enlisted, all my medical records and every ship, place and time I ever made a move, all my awards and up to my last days and where I departed the service.
on July 22, 2016
We are currently going through a part of our lives that we need to reach out and see what kind of help is available. This book explains things in easy to understand terms and will help us discuss our options.
on May 15, 2017
very informative
on August 25, 2017
Recommended for all Vets...discover hidden benefits for your service.
on August 4, 2017
Good and easy to follow
on March 17, 2017
Love it
on April 9, 2017
Good book for veterans that are seeking they entitelments it really covers the basics.
on June 16, 2014
not well organized very difficult to find information and some of what I have found is out dated. Needs to be re writtin to organize it better and put more sources of info so you can go there to get the latiest info.
on September 9, 2017
If I only get one hint about a benefit that I am not currently getting...I consider the book outstanding.
on July 15, 2014
Excellent source of informaiton. I am fininshing my 23 year Air Force Career and want to make sure I get all I am entitled to. The VA is a crazy bruatic web of sh*t and this book explains it so you can understand. It does not "dumb it down" to the point you feel "dumb" it simp[ly places the information in lawman's terms so a fairly educated person can understand.