Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on September 5, 2017
Great series, I recommend all in the series. Good stories with great characters.
on June 2, 2016
It was refreshing to read a story that portrayed older people as complete people who could fall in love. Too often older people are considered to be incapable experiencing romantic love or having romantic feelings. I enjoyed this short story.
on February 6, 2016
Very nice easy to read story and very enjoyable. I only got two in this series so will order the next one. If you buy a Robin Lee Hatcher story you cannot go wrong. It's not a big book. Can read it in one day.
on March 8, 2013
I loved this story,about a couple that date in high school,fall in love and then marry others,due to circumstances that tear them apart. It's a short book,but has a good story line,and when you start reading you want to see what happens. I would recommend it to anyone,who loves a love story.
on May 16, 2015
Very good reading. .
on September 1, 2013
This was a good read and I enjoyed it. It's a reminder that no matter our age, God still has a plan for our life.
on November 8, 2012
I loved reading this whole series! Robin Lee Hatcher is one of my favorite Christian authors. She has a God given talent and uses it to glorify Him!
on January 22, 2013
I enjoyed reading this book very much. These are the type of books I like to read and will be ordering more.
on December 31, 2012
Haven't read this yet but looking forward to it - incredible author - have read other books by Robin
Lee