- Hardcover: 414 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1st edition (March 24, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0813818613
- ISBN-13: 978-0813818610
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 1 x 9.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,644,762 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Veterinary Protozoology 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
From the Back Cover
Presents a complete description of protozoan parasites and diseases they cause that affect farm and laboratory animals, pets, and people around the world.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|