- FREE SHIPPING when you buy 5+ Items from Rescue Essentials Store. No Promo Code Needed! Here's how (restrictions apply)
Veterinary SAM Splint - Orange/Blue 36"
|Price:||$10.85 + $4.99 shipping|
- Waterproof & reusable
- Lightweight and compact (4 oz. for 4.25" x 36" strip)
- Radiolucent (does not have to be removed for X-rays)
- Fastens in place with tape or wrap. No extra equipment needed.
- Closed-pore, impermeable foam surface allows easy cleaning and disinfection. Material is compatible with all standard cleaning solutions.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
With that said, I would get tin-snips to trim it down. It'll kill your nice scissors if you trim it with them. The trimmed surface can also have a small metal seam which can damage wood floors and such, so be careful and either trim it so you can form up around the bottom of whatever, or use tape across the bottom so you don't get any issues on your floors.
In the end, I bought another roll just to have "just in case".
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you know Sam Splints then you know that even though this is marked as a veterinary version it is the same one they sell for humans only a bit less expensive.Published 7 months ago by Mike Wallace
Ok not easy to shape. Only used once and decided it would not do the job on a small pet.Published 10 months ago by Alberto R Garcia
not a bad product, be careful though, once you cut it the aluminum metal sometimes sticks out or splinters and could cut the dog.Published 20 months ago by Mr. Sal