Veterinary Surgical Oncology 1st Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
“A must for every surgeon willing to go beyond the simple removal of a lump!.” (Vet Nurses Today, 1 January 2013)
“It is a welcome addition to my bookshelf and I would recommend it to others without hesitation.” (Veterinary Record, 16 February 2013)
“This book is highly informative and an excellent aid to practicing surgeons. The quality and completeness of the information is unparalleled in the veterinary textbook literature. The book excels because of its inclusion of previously neglected conditions, the handy and applicable summary of published recommendations for treatment, and the quality and quantity of detailed illustrations demonstrating surgical technique.” (Doody’s, 4 January 2013)
From the Inside Flap
The book begins with introductory chapters on the principles of surgical oncology, multimodal therapy, and interventional radiology, then presents chapters on surgical techniques in all anatomical structures, including procedures not well covered in existing literature. The first book to focus on the surgical aspects of cancer treatment, Veterinary Surgical Oncology is an essential reference for anyone with an interest in surgical oncology.
- Offers detailed surgical procedures for operating on tumors in small animals
- Includes information on diagnostic testing, aftercare, outcomes, and prognosis
- Logically organized by body system
- Provides comprehensive coverage of surgical treatments for cancer
- Covers key topics such as biopsy principles, imaging modalities, cosmetic and functional outcome, and adjuvant therapy
- Highly illustrated throughout, with more than 750 images
- Item Weight : 4.2 pounds
- Hardcover : 620 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9780813805429
- ISBN-13 : 978-0813805429
- Dimensions : 8.8 x 1.3 x 10.9 inches
- Publisher : Wiley-Blackwell; 1st edition (May 29, 2012)
- ASIN : 0813805422
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #762,178 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
At the end is a book 100% about surgery and oncology, they must unabridge all aspects of the procedures, pre, post, alternatives, etc.
But it is a great book nonetheless