- Product Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 6.5 inches ; 6.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0002I9OB6
- Item model number: 3165810135
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (90 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #26,101 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $1.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Vet's Best Quick Soothe Hot Spot Foam For Dogs
|Price:||$5.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$1.49 (23%)|
|You Save:||Save $0.25 (5%)|
- Vet's Best Hot Spot Foam provides immediate relief and quickly soothes itchy, dry, and irritated dog skin
- A natural way to provide fast itch relief from your dog's itching and scratching
- Hot Spot Foam is a quiet, no-mess application, and uses a unique blend of natural ingredients: tea tree oil, aloe vera, and chamomile
- Alcohol-free and no-sting formula
- Easy to apply, use up to 4 times a day
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Unlock 10% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
|Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Vet's Best Hot Spot Foam (4 oz) provides immediate relief and quickly soothes itchy, dry, and irritated dog skin. Hot Spot Foam is a quiet, no-mess application, and uses a unique blend of natural ingredients (tea tree oil, aloe vera, and chamomile) to provide fast relief from your dog's itching and scratching. Alcohol-free and no-sting formula. Will not affect topical flea and tick treatments.Please note: the date on the item is the manufacture date. Complete system: "For our complete system to care for itchy and irritated skin, use with Vet's Best Hot Spot Spray, Vet's Best Hot Spot Shampoo, Vet's Best Ear Relief Wash, and Vet's Best Ear Relief Dry"
Size: 4 oz
Top Customer Reviews
One thing to note: if you have a dog with really bristly hair that's thick, you need to use a comb to really get the foam under the hair. My suggestion: run the comb from the tail up the back and pump the bottle as you go. Then go down the back to the tail and it gets under the hair.
Vet’s Best sells terrific products at a reasonable price. I think every pet owner should have this product on hand.
Now, I've started using it on myself for skin irritations and insect bites. It does provide relief from pain, itching, and with the mild antiseptic effect of the tea tree oil, prevents infections. What a great product!