|Item Weight||2.82 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.12 x 3.15 x 1.97 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||FBA_none|
|Special Features||Display and read:<br> • Engine RPMs<br> • Calculated load value<br> • Coolant temperature<br> • Fuel system status<br> • Vehicle speed<br> • Short-term fuel trim<br> • Long-term fuel trim<br> • Intake manifold pressure<br> • Timing advance<br> • Intake air temperature<br> • Air flow rate<br> • Absolute throttle position<br> • Oxygen sensor voltages<br> • Associated short term fuel trims<br> • Fuel system status<br> • Fuel pressure<br>|
vgate WiFi iCar2 OBDII Elm327 Code Reader for iOS iPhone iPad Android PC,Auto Sleep
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Upgraded OBD2 Scanner】With more than 3000 universal codes defined, Icar2 WIFI obd2 scanner is prepared to find out nearly all problems for car. Read and erase fault codes, turn off MIL, display vehicle situation like engine coolant temperature, fuel state and more, it truly knows your car!
- 【POWERFUL FUNCTIONS】Read and clear car error codes, display current sensor data, including Engine RPM, Calculated Load Value, Coolant Temperature, Fuel System Status, Vehicle Speed, Short Term Fuel Trim, Long Term Fuel Trim, Intake Manifold Pressure, Timing advance, Intake Air Temperature, Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims, Fuel System status, Fuel Pressure.
- 【INTELLGENT SCANNER】100% original, and firmware version is V2.1.Small size,compact structure.High reliable WiFi connection.compatible with auto sleep function.Wifi version Support IOS /Anroid/Windows system.
- 【WIDELY CAR COMPATIBILITY】obd2 scanner is suitable for all 1996 and newer cars sold in the United States, including all US, European and Asian cars.Support OBD-II protocol: SAE JI850 PWM, SAE JI850 VPW, ISO9141-2, ISO14230-4 KWP, ISO 15765-4 CAN (except for diesel, hybrid and electric vehicles).
- 【LIFETIME WARRANTY】100% Money Back Guarantee; hassle free LLIFETIME replacement warranty with friendly and professional customer service .Click the Orange Button to Buy Now!
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top reasons to buy iCar2
1.100% original, and firmware version is V2.1 support all standard OBD2 protocols.
2.No wires or batteries (adapter is powered by the diagnosis size sockets)
3.Wifi version Support IOS /Anroid/Windows system.
4.Can do most of OBDII gasoline and diesel 12V cars,but can't support all OBDII cars.
5.The power button is only used for reset the device , not have the function of turn on or turn off.
6.When stop communication, wait half an hour, auto sleep
7.Better than V1.5, Small size, compact structure, more stable connection and durable
8.Provide multi-language optional.
9.The adapter uses the fastest and most reliable ARM chips
10.Wireless (wifi version) 10~20 meter
1.Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning(over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
2.Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light)
3.Display current sensor data, including:
Calculated Load Value
Fuel System Status
Short Term Fuel Trim
Long Term Fuel Trim
Intake Manifold Pressure
Intake Air Temperature
Air Flow Rate
Absolute Throttle Position
Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
Fuel System status
How to connect with your phone:
Open Torque (Pro or Lite)>Press the small gear icon in the lower left corner>Select "settings">Select "OBD2 Adapter Settings">select "connection type" >Select " wifi >Return to the main menu of Torque and wait to connect to vehicle.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was able to disable the annoying seat belt warning, so I can leave my laptop bag on the passenger seat without the car squawking at me incessantly. That alone was worth the $20 for this unit.
It doesn’t support live data or have the feature set of units at higher price points, but for simple coding and data this is great. If you just need barebones features, this is the way to go.
Top reviews from other countries
The idea is great, an OBD scanner with a sleep mode, attractive look and good price point, but unfortunately the final result just didn’t work.
Managed to make it connect out of the box, but the lag between input and display was ridiculous.
I did a lap of the block at 10-20km/hr and it took 200m to update the speed.
When sitting at idle, blip and hold the throttle took nearly 30 second to register.
Turned the car off, RPMs took over 2 minutes to register the car was off.
Unplugged and tested with another Scanner I have to make sure nothing else was wrong.
Plugged the V-Gate back in and it never showed up again in my WiFi connections and couldn’t get it to work again for the next hour before giving up and hitting the return button.