|Fits as expected||
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Shell: 57% Cotton/43% Polyester, Lining: 100% Polyester
- 100% Polyester lining
- Machine Wash
- Water-resistant double-breasted trench coat with notched collar and faux gun flaps
- Self-belt at waist
- Double flap pockets at hips
- Pleated back hem
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Double breasted chic trench, perfect for day and night. Not only for rain.
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 8 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B00GGBZW1O
- Item model number: 06010R-VW-816
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 12, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The coat is well made with great stitching and superb material. The coat looks more expensive than it is.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Absolutely love this coat. I get compliments on it constantly! Cleans easily, a bit water repellent, and fits in a very flattering way. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Christina
giving this to my girlfriend who clearly needs a fashion overhaul in her lie. the double breasted goodness of this is more than enough to entice her further into wearing it.Published 11 months ago by Richard Frey
fitted me well and did not pose any difficulties toward sizing. easy to cleanPublished 11 months ago by Monique Murphy
I am petite and ordered this trench based on reviews that it ran small. The XS was small enough, but it was too tight in the shoulders and I found it very hard to raise my arms up... Read morePublished 12 months ago by Luna
The coat was cute enough but the sizing is ridiculous. The coat was nearly 2 sizes to small!! The style and fabric were nice but keeping it isn't even an option.Published 12 months ago by dmg
I am a small/medium depending on the brand, but based on reviews stating this item ran very small, I bought a large. It was definitely too big. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Clara Barnes
Too small around the bust. If I order a Large the sleeves will be too long. I would like to get it exchanged.Published 13 months ago by Shirin
As I said, too small, I had to change it for a larger size, but I love it.Published 13 months ago by Mie