Vibe Element 45Q Heavy Duty Rotomolded Cooler with Bottle Openers
|Price:||$169.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Durable, one piece roto molded construction with up to 3 inch insulated walls with freezer style lid gasket, and heavy duty rubber T-latches
- 45 Quart Volume: Based on half drink/half ice ratio: Fits 28 cans
- Features integrated pressure release button, rapid flow drain spout, heavy duty padded handle, and non-skid rubber feet to keep cooler off hot surfaces
- Features two built in bottle openers, molded tie down slots, and integrated locking system
- Lid features a measuring board in centimeters and inches
- Vibe Element 45 is ideal for camping, fishing, hunting and adventuring
- Dimensions (LxWxH) - External: 26.7 x 16.6 x 16.3 Inches & Internal: 20.2 x 10.6 x 11.6 Inches; Weight: 23 pounds
- 1 year Limited Lifetime Warranty on parts attached to the cooler
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
As tough as your biggest adventure, this 45 quart ultra-durable rotomolded personal cooler is just the right size for a multi-day trip, group outing or two cases of your favorite canned beverage. Built for fishing, camping, hunting and snacking, it comes with smart features like a pressure-release valve, metal lock plate, heavy-duty handles and built-in bottle openers. External Dimensions (LxWxH): 26.7" x 16.6" x 16.3" Internal Dimensions (LxWxH): 20.2" x 10.6" x 11.6" Weight: 23 lbs The Vibe Element 45 also comes with a limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty for defects on all new cooler purchases and (1) one year on parts attached to the cooler.
Color: Alpine Gray
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Upon receiving thecooler I could immediately tell it was high quality. The latches, handles, lid gasket, and drain plug are all sturdy and seem well built.
The first time I used the cooler I packed it with about 35 beers and 20lbs of ice, I could have fit another few pounds of ice easy. The ice lasted from Friday evening all the way to Tuesday afternoon. The cooler was frequently opened the first two days, after that I left the remaining ice and beer to see how long it would go. Pretty impressive performance considering that most "ice challenge" videos you watch they fill the cooler all the way with ice and just a few cans for a visual aid.
Overall I'm very pleased with the cooler, you could probably get slightly better ice rentension with a yeti or more expensive brand but in my opinion it's kinda like the new Sprint commercial, why pay twice the price for a %1 difference?