VibraWipe Microfiber Cleaning Cloths, 4 Colors, 8-Pieces. HIGH ABSORBENT, LINT-FREE, STREAK-FREE
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Change Your Cleaning Experience With VIBRAWIPE MICROFIBER CLOTH – Pack of 8 Pieces (4-Color), Microfiber Cleaning Cloths, HIGH ABSORBENT, LINT-FREE, STREAK-FREE, Kitchen Cloth, Kitchen Towel, Drying Cloth, Microfiber Towel, For Kitchen, For Car, For Windows, Cleans Without Chemicals, All-Purpose Household Cleaning Cloths, Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- 8 pieces of VibraWipe, 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide, 14.20-inch x 14.20-inch (36cm x 36cm) microfiber cloths.
- Every piece of VibraWipe Microfiber Cloth cleans gently, removes dirt and grime like magnet. Super absorbent, holds up to 5-6 times its weight in liquid realistically, based on our testing. Cleans without chemical, leaves lint-free and streak-free results. Thick, plush and soft; Machine washable, air dry; Safe for all hard surfaces.
- COMMON PROBLEM RESOLVED: VibraWipe addressed the unraveling of stitches, a common problem faced by many consumers, with its rounded corners that are firmly and continuously stitched. VibraWipe Microfiber Cloths have received lots of highly-rated reviews and feedback from customers who have actually used them. Be sure to read them on the Product Review and Seller Feedback sections.
- Consistently high quality since 2013
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Do your microfiber cloths leave things clean as a whistle?
If you’ve used microfiber cloths before you’ve probably discovered that all microfiber towels are not created equally. Many are thin, leave behind lint and the edges unravel easily. Others don’t absorb liquids or spills or fall apart and lose their magnetic qualities after a few washings. Wouldn’t you like a microfiber towel that can stand up to whatever punishment you can give it?
Can a microfiber cloth be a superhero?
We don’t know if a microfiber cleaning cloth could classify as a superhero but we made them to be tough, strong, and able to clean house. VibraWipe Microfiber Cleaning Cloths are designed to give the best feel. They are soft, plush, and big enough to tackle all your household cleaning jobs—large and small. Features include:
• Ultra-fine densely bundled microscopic fibers form a cleaning surface 40 times greater than cotton fiber.
• Softer, finer and absorbs up to 5 times its weight in liquid.
• The split fiber manufacturing process creates pockets in fibers to increase the ability to hold dust, grime, dirt and to absorb liquid.
• Withstands hundreds of washings and continues to perform. Please do not use any bleacher or fabric softener.
• Enhanced with strong overlock-stitched hems to prevent unraveling.
• Safe on all hard surfaces whether wet or dry. Lint-free, streak-free, non-abrasive and works with plain water—no need for chemicals or paper towels.
• 4-colors so you can color code for different cleaning tasks.
For more benefits, see the highly-rated reviews from our happy customers.
VibraWipe delivers premium quality at an affordable price. We make sure you get what you pay for. We understand that VibraWipe Microfiber Cloth may not satisfy everyone. With our 30-day risk-free money-back guarantee, you can go ahead and click the Add to Cart button with no worries.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have to say, I've purchased a lot of items over the years, but this has got to rank as one of my favorites! I've used Norwex enviro cloth, homemade microfiber, cheap random microfiber, and high quality cotton cloths in past. I only want to use these now. They are:
Thick and luscious with high quality feel
The colors are pretty even though they don't match my kitchen
They do an infinitely superior job washing dishes especially pots and pans....it just pulls cooked food and scum away effortlessly
Cleaning is more of a wipe than a scrubbing....but you get the scrubbing like results
Cooked on food and liquid and mess on the stove? No problem. One wipe takes it away. (I have the norwex scrubber cloth and it is terrible in comparison)
Wiping countertops down is a pleasure.
Wiping glass stove backsplash despite grease splatters, no problem....and no streaking!
Light and easy to wring out....no effort.
As for laundering them, I know they say launder in no hotter than 105 degrees, but I am really busy and don't have time to have three microfiber cloths to their own special separate load. My hot water is set at 120 degrees and when I add them to my non towel hot load, they come out just fine. I know I'm taking a risk, but they haven't suffered any at all. My mom said, I figure if you have them in hot soapy water to wash dishes, then they can take the wash water at the same degree :)
They have gone through the dryer a couple times but I generally hang to dry. They have fared fine in the dryer so far.
Speaking of which, they dry in a flash. I hang it up in my kitchen and it is bone dry very soon after. Best of all, and I chock it up to their fast drying temp (which is faster drying than norwex and even my norwex with silver threads ended up getting a sour smell eventually), these just don't stink even a hint at all. I treat them the same as my cotton cloths and my cotton cloths always reaked even in a day and sometimes under a day in the summer. I have literally gone half a week so far using same cloth for everything, hanging it up, and it is totally stink free.
There is a chemically smell to them when you open the new package, but it dissipates after the first wash or two. Not a big deal.
Overall, tremendous item, you gotta change your life with these cloths. They are well priced and superior to anything I have ever used. I need to buy more packages and replace all my cloths in the house. I bet they would make great body cloths in the shower too (haven't tried yet).
P.s. I have no affiliation to this company or its products. I simply found it when researching well priced highly rated microfiber cloths on Amazon following a financially draining norwex party hosted by a friend.
After a week using them, I am pleased with my purchase. My reasons:
1) Perfect size - these are the perfect size to fold and wipe, but not too big that it's too hard to wring out. With a little Windex and a wet cloth, my kitchen glass table gleams.
2) Thick and absorbent - these towels are thicker and "spongier" than my old cloths. These are much, much better than the 3M cloths you can buy at the grocery store
3) Well sewn edges - everyone knows how microfiber edges can fray after being washed. So far, the edges remain intact.
4) Color coding - the different colors are very helpful in keeping the kitchen, bathroom, etc. towels separate.
Finally, the lady who comes to my house once a week to clean complimented these cloths. So that's a professional opinion!
On Microfiber Cloths (See Photo)
For this review I have four popular brands pictured here under a 15” ruler. All cloths in this comparison have been machine washed and dried.
From top to bottom:
Kleenist (White) About 11.5”x 11.5”
Avg. weight 16 grams per cloth.
80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide.
A bit smaller and thinner than others but still a useful size for smaller jobs or changing cloths often, they’re especially friendly for attaching to different tools with a neater fit. Their ideal fabric content makes them quite absorbent and wringing out these small cloths is a snap. At this price these are a good deal for light duty jobs. The one downside is the inconsistent stitching around the edges, several in my order have patches that the sewer completely missed and I expect those to fray and fall apart faster than the others.
Amazon Basics (Gold) 11.75” x 14.5”
Avg. weight 26 grams per cloth.
90% Polyester 10% Polyamide.
When purchased via Subscribe and Save these are a good deal. The fabric content leaves a little bit to be desired for scrubbing or jobs that require a lot of absorbency. They leave a bit more lint than others. I find that after multiple use/wash/dry cycles these tend to break down and start feeling a bit “crispy” to the touch. Overall, I do use these often but will likely bypass them on my next order in favor of the preferable 80%/20% fabric content.
Quickie (Blue) 15” x 12”
Avg. weight 34 grams per cloth.
65% BICONSTITUENT FIBER / 35% Polyester.
My least favorite of the lot. From what I was able to learn, the term “biconstituent” fiber is as much the manufacturing process of combining two materials as it is the actual fiber name. I find that the Quickie cloths tend to be linty and do not “grip” dust or dirt, they leave streaks more often than others. Absorbency is good but not enough to redeem the flaws. I’m sticking with the better fabric options.
VibraWipe (Green) 14” x 14”
Avg. weight 40 grams per cloth.
80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide.
In terms of quality VibraWipe is the runaway favorite in this bunch. They are larger and thicker than the others (not automotive thick). I use these in place of terrycloth in the bathrooms. They have an ideal finish for personal washing/drying including the face. They also work well for mild exfoliation. I use two in the shower each day, one for washing and the second for drying “shammy-style” instead of a using a bulky towel. Last, it serves as the ideal mop for the shower stall. These cost a little more than others but for the price of one Cannon terrycloth bath sheet I bought a fleet of these and only wash bathroom towels once a month --and all in one load. When the time comes these will be demoted to cleaning jobs and I honestly expect that they will hold up and keep performing at other jobs.
In my experience the optimal microfiber fabric content for cleaning power, dust collection, absorbency, and streak-free results is definitely the 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide version. The other fabric combinations just don’t quite compare to it.
Regarding Swiffer and other “refillable” cleaning tools, the good news is that all microfiber works very well with the crunchy side of Velcro. I took some adhesive-backed Velcro and cut small pieces to attach to my various tools. All these microfiber cloths work flawlessly with it and are super easy to change out during jobs. Good for me, the environment, and the budget.
My uses for these cloths run the gamut from all household cleaning, general kitchen use, automotive cleaning, digital devices and eyeglasses, garage jobs, to personal care. All have been used both wet and dry. As a rule, plain water works great but I’ve also had good results using all cloth brands with various cleaners, soaps, bleach and cleansers.
These are superior to the several other brands I've tried and they perform extremely well. They do have annoying tags to remove but it's a small price to pay considering how well they absorb, clean anything, and come clean in the washer. The well-sewn edges have held up beautifully after several machine washings, they air dry quickly, and the 80%/20% is the ideal fabric content for microfiber. These are also just the right thickness and density to do pretty much everything that can be done with microfiber.
There was a minor snafu with my initial order and their customer service was fast and outstanding.
VibraWipe is the only microfiber I will buy now and I have eliminated a ton of terry cloth washcloths & rags for life!
The only thing better would be having someone else use them for me because I am a lazy human.