Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Minimalist 3.5mm Vibram rubber sole provides impact protection from stones and debris, while better allowing proper barefoot dynamics.
- Aggressive tread design delivers sure-footed grip in all directions
- Molded nylon mesh in midsole adds a "rock block" effect, dispersing impact over a wider area
- Stitched-in polyurethane insole protects skin and foot tissue during longer runs
- Coconut Active Carbon upper offers natural breathability
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Vibram Five Fingers Spyridon LS Women's Barefoot Trail Running Shoe is Vibram's first trail running-specific model. The Spyridon LS provides the perfect balance of "foot feel" and protection on rugged surfaces.Adjustable speed lace closure ensures a secure fit..3M® reflective applications for safety after dark..Machine Washable. Air Dry..M4125..
- Package Dimensions: 10.4 x 6.3 x 4.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007JO0QVS
- Item model number: W412537
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 1, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall though, I still love the fivefingers and am happy to find something with a bit more protection for the bottom of my feet.
Update - Ran a Spartan race in these and they were awesome. I will say that the race I participated in did not have as much mud as usual, but they still did well in snow, some mud and of course all the obstacles. Super happy with them.
However, if you have high arches (like I do), you might want to consider another shoe. These shoes are extremely difficult to get on if you have high arches because the shoe is fairly narrow in height. These shoes also seem more comfortable with socks, I got blisters from them for a while.
Overall, a great shoe from Vibram!