|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$61.64 - $137.44 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 72% Polyamide/28% Elastane
- Vibram sole
- first multi-size"wrap-around sole" that adapts perfectly to the foot
- special ergonomic bands adhere to the ankle ensuring maximum wearability,freedom of movement, and comfort
- easy-on,multi-size platform combines a Velcro closure system and highly flexible sole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Furoshiki by Vibram is the first multi-size wrap-around sole that adapts perfectly to the foot. Special ergonomic bands adhere to the ankle, ensuring maximum wearability, freedom of movement, and comfort. The easy-on, multi-size platform combines a velcro closure system and highly flexible sole to produce an extremely versatile shoe suitable for any situation from a session in the yoga studio, to a day of travel.
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B015UCMVCC
- Item model number: Furoshiki-U
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 29, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I've worn them for a little over a week and it already has a small hole tear in the fabric. While not noticeable, holes tend to only grow over time. For something that cost me over $100 bucks I kind of expected some durability. The rubber is strong on the soles and the fabric is comfortably stretchy and the shoes are machine washable. But since I wore them for less than a week and it tore I'm gonna wait for a new revision before buying me another pair...