|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$59.66 - $90.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Textile and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Abrasion resistant stretch upper
- Convenient single hook and loop Velcro closure
- Vibram XS Trek performance rubber sole
- 10th Anniversary Limited Edition
- Designed for a superb glove-like fit
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
When you're scrambling up a Rocky bluff or bounding along a riverbank, the last thing you want is gravel and grit seeping into your Five Fingers. The KSO is and all-new design with thin, abrasion-resistant stretch polyamide and breathable stretch mesh that wraps your entire forefoot to keep stuff out. A single hook and loop closure helps secure the fit. Non-marking xs trek performance rubber soles are razor-siped for sure grip.
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01AT3FA9I
- Item model number: KSO-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So...when I heard Vibram will no longer be making the TrekSports, but having a limited release Winter 2017/2018, they were sold out by the time I got around to ordering them. They literally sold out in 2-3 days!
Dissapointed, I decided to give the KSO's a try. Days after the KSO's arrived, Vibram restocked the TrekSports and I re-ordered those as well thru Vibram. Up to this point, like I said earlier, I was a die hard TrekSport fan, and still am...but I never thought another shoe could come close to all the benefits of the TrekSports and the KSO's are totally it!
I absolutely love these shoes! So much so that I prefer them to my TrekSports...especially for road running up and down those hills then cross-training!
Very comfotable shoes, I'm still in training with the shoes, it makes my leg ache still. but I'm sure it will disappear soon as told in the description of how to use this shoe.
Shipment was very fast, it came to Turkey in 9 days or something.
My feet aren't quite properly shaped to fit into this shoe, however. While the overall size is correct, my big toes fit snugly but my pinky toes barely go into their pockets at all. This is really just a minor annoyance, though, and doesn't stop the shoes from doing what they're supposed to.
Comfort is okay without Injinji socks, but adding the socks makes it work a lot better. Without the socks, the upper cover and its outline leave marks, but everything is fine and comfortable with the Injinji socks on.
These shoes draw a lot of attention (even in plain black), and also force a bit of a goofy walk, as you really shouldn't heel-strike but it looks a little funny when you don't. The goofiness of the walk just begs for a run or a jog instead. It's a shoe that makes you want to run or jog everywhere instead of walk.
- These are awesome!! It's like running withOUT anything on, except there's a nice little shield around your feet.
- They're light.
- They breath well.
- They are just a thick skin, which means running over tough terrain, possibly rocky, isn't comfortable.
- The RUBBER ON THE INSIDES OF MY DARN SHOES ARE RUBBING MY FEET RAW... Like, it's on the same spot, both shoes, it rubs and prods the inside of my foot wear the palm of my foot meets my big toe. (is that normal?)
-----> Which i have, i guess, fixed or found a temporary solution for by wearing tape and/or band-aids in that area.
Anywho, I used these t compete in the Tough Mudder and they were excellent for the obstacles, but they were terrible for the long distance running over the tough terrain, but it was definitely way better than running the competition without anything on.
The shoe itself is everything I expected. I have been using it for about a week now, and so far I have not found anything to complain about. The shoe is a bit small for me and I would have liked some more breathability around my fingers. But it is possible that that is the way it is supposed to be. I think in another 3 - 4 weeks I will be sure if it is really bothering me or not. I am using these shoes for everything except playing tennis. So far they have definitely reduced my lower back pain, and I can already see that my posture has improved and hence related stress pain has also reduced considerably. At this rate, it might be gone in another couple of weeks.