|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$59.99 - $99.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Stretch Polyamide/Polyester/Hypalon
- Rubber sole
- Abrasion resistant stretch upper
- Convenient single hook and loop Velcro closure
- Vibram XS Trek performance rubber sole
- 10th Anniversary Limited Edition
- Designed for a superb glove-like fit
Customers who bought this item also bought
When you're scrambling up a Rocky bluff or bounding along a riverbank, the last thing you want is gravel and grit seeping into your Five Fingers. The KSO is and all-new design with thin, abrasion-resistant stretch polyamide and breathable stretch mesh that wraps your entire forefoot to keep stuff out. A single hook and loop closure helps secure the fit. Non-marking xs trek performance rubber soles are razor-siped for sure grip.
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01AT3FA9I
- Item model number: KSO-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Other than that, seems as advertised and reasonably comfy. My first Five Fingers shoes so not a lot more I can say at this point.
Pros - thicker soles, less rock damage to my foot, not that there was a great deal with the Bikilas
Cons - a bit more snug fitting. The same size still fits but these are either a stiffer fabric or slightly smaller. I have a bit of rubbing on my achiles which went away after about 4 runs.
- the traction seems a bit less grippy with these. The treads came much more smooth than the Bikilas, it isn't a big deal until I run in the snow which happens no more than 10-15 times a year.
Great shoes, I would recommend them to anyone but I think I liked my old FiveFingers more.
Very comfotable shoes, I'm still in training with the shoes, it makes my leg ache still. but I'm sure it will disappear soon as told in the description of how to use this shoe.
Shipment was very fast, it came to Turkey in 9 days or something.
If you are just going to walk around in these you should be fine. Running ...
Most recent customer reviews
Overall, the product met my expectations.Read more