|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$80.00 - $120.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 92% Polyester Lycra Stretch Mesh/8% Polyester Microfiber
- Rubber sole
- Our latest version of the bikila running shoe
- Redesigned with perforated upper for maximize breathability
- Adjustable pull tab and cord closure
- Anti-microbial drilex insole
- Eva midsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
An ideal running shoe for those making the transition from traditional to minimalist shoe, the vibram five-fingers v-run is a fully redesigned shoe tailored for those looking for a running shoe that provides the benefits of going barefoot with slightly more cushioning to offer more comfort on a medium distance road run. An eva midsole offers further cushioning and protection, without adding weight. The shoe also features vibram® xs run outsole that provides a maximal stable hardness across a broad temperature range and the softness of the compound allows for expansive ground contact and grip across lug surfaces. Xs run also provides high grip on smooth surfaces. A polyester mesh upper allows your feet to breathe, helping to keep them cool and comfortable during intense periods of training. The five-fingers lacing system provides a snug and secure fit.
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B072ZJGTHT
- Item model number: V-Run
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 27, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
This is probably my 5th or 6th pair of Vibrams. I usually go through about 1 per year. I'm not a runner, but I am a bodybuilder; these are perfect in the gym, especially for squats, deadlifts, etc. (Sidenote: back in the day, Arnold and the other Golden Era bodybuilders used to do those exercises barefoot... these shoes are about the closest you can get to recreating that).
I've owned the Bikila, Speed, Seeya, Spyridon models and others. This pair is the best. More breathable than any others. I've always found that the biggest disadvantage to wearing Vibrams is the smell... over time, they usually start to stink. These are much better, though. I think the breathability helps to mitigate the smell issues.
Barefoot runners have introduced me to a way of training that I have since fallen in love with; I recommend everyone try this shoe and see if it doesn't greatly improve your posture and overall training experience.