|Fits as expected||
- Leather and Synthetic
- Dyed Kangaroo, Fur Origin: Australia
- Rubber sole
- Packer K100 leather & Hemp blend upper
- Deep toe-flex groove with soft 4mm PU insole
- Ice trek outsole
- Zero Drop
- Machine wash cold. Air dry
Customers who bought this item also bought
Packer K100 leather Hemp blend upper Deep toe-flex groove with soft 4mm PU insole Ice trek outsole Zero Drop Machine wash cold. Air dry Imported: China Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes and APO addresses not available for this item
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0108T2YT2
- Item model number: Trek Ascent LR-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 15, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The reason for 2 stars is that I received it with a defect on the lace, the button part is missing...
See picture for details
The tread is more flat than the standard "trail" models but the grip is still great. While the lacing structure is the same, this model doesn't have elastic laces but thicker more akin to a standard hiking shoe with the added benefit of a button down lace secure front.
He will pack these for an overseas trip next summer. They are good quality and since they are washable they will be easy to keep clean on our trip.
I bought these specifically to hike in because of the MegaGrip rubber sole and the hemp cloth used in the upper. These work great for the terrain and climate in southern Nevada and surrounding area.
As with nearly all FiveFingers, the material on the inside of the big toe wears out prematurely causing a hole to form just above the rubber sole. This is a design flaw that Vibram needs to address. Until this design flaw is resolved, I find applying some PlastiDip to the material between the first two toes helps prevent the premature wear.
Most recent customer reviews
Platform lacks stability
Grip is good.Read more