|Price:||$47.56 - $67.96|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Abrasion-resistant stretch polyamide fabric with Hypalon® straps ensure a personalized fit.
- FiveFingers® stimulate the muscles in your feet and lower legs to build strength, endurance, and improve your range of motion.
- Antimicrobial microfiber footbed for odor resistance.
- Vibram® TC-1 performance rubber sole for traction on any terrain.
- Machine washable, air dry.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Some have called the Vibram® FiveFingers® Sprint the most versatile footwear they own. Adjustable hook-and-loop closures cross over the instep and surround the heel for a personalized, secure fit. A thin abrasion-resistant stretch polyamide fabric follows the contour of the foot for comfort. And a flexible, non-marking TC-1 performance rubber sole is razor-siped to enhance grip over a variety of terrain. The Vibram® FiveFingers® Sprint is best used for light trekking, climbing, canyoneering, running, fitness walking, martial arts, yoga, pilates, sailing, boating, kayaking, canoeing, surfing, flats fishing, and travel.Weight: 8.8 oz. (pair)..
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003EZ4Q1C
- Item model number: W118
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 12, 2004
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I thought the feeling of something between my toes would drive me crazy, but it didn't.
Love or hate these.... depends on your feet and nothing more.
My little toes felt like they were breaking. Guy said, you just need to break them in. DO IT ON CARPET or you will wear the bottoms too much to return!! ****
After a week, still horrible. One day I look down after taking them off and see where the seems were like digging into my toes and had indentation...clearly NOT breaking them in. Just hurt and never got better....
So again...GO TRY THEM ON IN PERSON. I tried on almost every type and just cannot wear them due to my pinky toes.
Otherwise they seemed to be made well...