|Price:||$64.95 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
- 100% Stretch Polyamide
- Rubber sole
- Quick drying lightweight stretch upper
- Vibram xs trek performance rubber sole
- Designed for a superb glove-like fit
- 10th anniversary limited edition
- Padded collar and topline for great comfort
Customers who bought this item also bought
From day one, the Five-fingers classic has drawn the attention of the press and active outdoor athletes alike. Our patented original takes a minimalist approach to barefoot with thin, abrasion-resistant stretch polyamide fabric that sits low on the foot for comfort and quick drying. Non-marking, razor-sipped Vibram xs trek performance rubber soles help protect your feet and provide a sure grip over a variety of terrain.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 11 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002A6B5V0
- Item model number: Classic-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 20, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I love them! I have experienced initial muscle tiredness in my feet and ankles, but that just proves I'm using different muscles when I use them. When I'm wearing them I want to bounce and run. I'd far rather wear them than my running shoes. I even have arches now. I'm not yet at the stage where I can do all my running in them, but I want to be. I think I'll be buying a pair of KSOs or Flows for the winter too.
No issue with the vendor. The box they arrive in is really quite small. My only advice would be to measure your feet carefully. I did it approximately and they are slightly too big. They stay on, it's not a problem, just a note. I did go up a size after reading a couple of reviews saying they were tight. I think careful measuring may be the answer.