|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Lightly padded tongue & speed lacing system
- Serrated blade lug design
- XS Trek Outsole
- Zero Drop
- Machine wash cold. Air dry
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The ideal combination of ground feedback and protection, the KSO evo allows wearers to experience terrain with great grip and flexibility. Less than 5 millimeters, the thin sole encourages good form while still durable enough to absorb shock.
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01A3I6ZG6
- Item model number: KSO EVO-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 26, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I was very nervous to buy them without trying them on first but there are no stores in my area that carry them. I used the online sizing guide and bought a 39 EU/7.5-8 M US. I traditionally wear a 7-7.5 running shoe and these fit perfectly! I definitely recommend using their size guide if you have never tried them on before. I bought toe socks at the same time as these and didn't like how they felt with the shoe but I did not run into issues (hot spots or blistering) without socks. May be something you want to consider with sizing though if you know you want to wear socks with them like if you are going to be running in the cold. I ordered the lavender/grey and the color is exactly like the picture.
Started a return. Paid fifty for a size 39 but the size 40's are eighty six dollars. If they can't do a straight exchange, I'll just request a refund and buy elsewhere.
Normally they might stretch out but these cut off my circulation and we're quite painful.