Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 41 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 48 reviews
on January 22, 2011
Do not fall prey to reviews stating this item "stimulates" muscles! The ONLY way to stimulate muscles in through electrodes OR by actually exercising burning calories and FAT!!

I purchased this item... gave into Gene's wonderful review of the item. I was so wrong. Once I received the product it would not turn on, eventually after 4 hours of toying with it while doing physics homework it just decided to turn on. The device even BURNT a wall socket out!! How CHEAP is that!? There is no WRONG way to plug this thing in! Literally sitting there watching the LED light on the AC adapter dim when the unit is turned on. If this thing need to consume so much power they could have provided a POWER PACK as you normally receive with your computer printers. Also, the threading where the strap, which goes around your waist, was so poorly knitted and just came apart... there were no more than a dozen threads to hold it in place.

I would NOT suggest this item to anyone... not only is it poorly constructed, it is also false advertisement. You want to loose weight or those handles you have to actually get out and run or go to the gym. However, it is a great personal masseuse!
on August 22, 2013
As soon as I plugged it in it sparked and started to smoke. Not sure if it still works but I don't want to use it an electrocute my self. I had high hopes for this one.
on July 4, 2013
1st one I ordered broke down....got a replacement & the second one broke down, too!!
total waste of money...not even worth going through the b.s. for a refund!!!
on October 20, 2013
it was damaged, it did not work, this item was supposed to be inspected before send it, to a customer, and then the customer have to pay to shipment of the item, that's not right, my shipment should be returned back to me, and the value of the item. I don't have no idea how good the item is? the one I receive was damaged. and really need for a supervisor to response to my request, thank you.
on May 18, 2013
I was excited to get this product.. It took like 2 days to get to me. I opened it right away & read the instructions.. I plugged it in the wall & it vibrated for like one minute & it made a loud pop.. Havent even gotten a chance to use it.. Im so disappointed but the seller was awesome. They answered my email right away & took good care of me.
on April 9, 2015
this item is trash& a complete waste uv money!! 2nd time I used it the remote literally caught.fire in my hand!!! coudnt get a reply frm. the company,!! It sits in the corner of the room,, junk!!!
on July 16, 2013
it came with out a plug for my american electric plug .. i told the manufacturere and they sent me a gadget to plug it in and it still doesnt work .... i really need a product that works
on June 24, 2013
Bought this just to wear after workouts, or on rest days. I definitely notice a difference in muscle tension, but it's advertised to stay on for 20-60 minutes. It actually overheats by minute 10, and stops doing anything.
on July 6, 2013
this doesn't deliver the results it promises. the belt can't be tightened sufficiently to actually contract the muscles.it vibrates over the skin causing chaffing.
on June 10, 2013
I had both of my children via c-section and developed a layer of fat between my ab muscles that I could not get rid of to save my life! No amount of crunches or sit-ups helped. This belt has stimulated those ab muscles and now the layer of fat is diminishing.