- Paperback: 274 pages
- Publisher: Little Brown & Co (P) (March 1980)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0316105112
- ISBN-13: 978-0316105118
- Product Dimensions: 8.7 x 0.6 x 11.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,670,441 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future Paperback – March, 1980
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I raised my game from embarrasssing novice to passable intermediate with just a couple of the chapters from it. Full of useful practical tips applied by logical, scientific explanation that even I could understand.
Old copy but still in very good conditions. Thanks.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If Vic Braden's name is on it, you should read it. He is one of the top tennis coaches in the world. This book is very helpful.Published 6 months ago by AdamSch
Book has been updated but this version is still a good one to have. Used book was in good condition, as advertised.Published on August 22, 2007 by Philip D. Murphy