VicTec 40Pin Usb 3.0 Otg Host Adapter For Asus Eee Pad Transformer Tf101 Prime Tf201 Tf300 Infinity Tf700
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The USB Kit for ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101 & TF201 &TF300 &TF700 Tablets connects directly into the dock port of your ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101, TF101G or TF201 (and so on) Tablet and converts it into a USB port.
- This opens up the accessibility to other devices with your ASUS Eee Pad Tablets.
- This USB kit is compatible with Android's Honeycomb operating system, so you are ensured smooth operation, seamless data transfers and more.
- The lightweight design makes it compact enough to be placed alongside your ASUS Eee Pad Transformer tablet in a bag or carrying case.
- It uses very little power from the ASUS tablet so you won't have to worry about it draining battery life.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Connector: (ASUS) 40Pin to USB Female port.
Connects to other peripherals or devices with this USB OTG kit which connects to the dock port of your ASUS Eee Pad Transformer and turns it into a USB female port.
ASUS: Eee Pad Transformer TF101 TF101G
Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201
Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF300
Eee Pad Transformer Infinity TF700
Transformer Pad 300 3G / WiFi
ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity
Package Included: Asus OTG USB Adapter x 1.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As reviews for the original Asus OEM adapter have pointed out, this one too sticks out a fair way from the tablet, plus it forces me to flip the tablet upside down so the port is on top. I've broken other USB adapters that stick out too far (for example, a Wifi adapter sticking out of a netbook), so I plan to be very careful using this adapter to not break it or the tablet's port. As such, I think this will be just for occasional use of a keyboard or thumb drive, but I may get the actual docking keyboard if I'm going to be using a keyboard/mouse more regularly with my tablet.
* USB 3.0 - Connected an external USB 3.0 hard drive to the tablet. Was recognized and mounted. Speed seemed faster than when connected to USB 2.0 ports in keyboard dock.
* Poor design. Bulky. Easily disconnected from tablet. Don't know how this could be corrected (given they are stuck with Asus' connector).
* Does NOT work when plugged into keyboard dock. I was hoping that I could plug into keyboard dock, and have USB 3.0 and OTG for camera - and then detach tablet from keyboard doc when not connected to camera. I assume this is because of the design of the keyboard dock - likely doesn't pass through all of the connections necessary.
* I always connect USB device to this dongle - then place into tablet. This just "feels" better - like its less likely to cause the dongle to break off in the tablet.
very light, feels like there is alot of empty space inside... probably could have designed a smaller adapter
not sure what actually works with it...
I wish it had a loophole on it to tether it to a cable or otherwise attach it to something, and the "cap" that covers the 40-pin connector for storage is prone to loss for the same reason -- no mechanism for attaching it.
But hey, it's cheap and it works.
prompt seller response with a replacement or refund offer. In addition, I need to state that their product worked
fine electrically, allowing me to connect either flash memory or USB 3.0 hard disk drive to my Asus Transformer
Infinity tablet. Because of the mechanical problem (very hard to disconnect adapter from tablet) I chose to have
my purchase price refunded, which the seller and Amazon handled expeditiously.