- Save 30% on VicTsing Mouse Pad when you purchase 1 or more VicTsing Mouse offered by VicTsingDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on VicTsing 104-Key Wired Keyboard when you purchase 1 or more VicTsing Wireless Mouse offered by VicTsingDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on VicTsing Mouse Pad with Gel Support Wrist when you purchase 1 or more VicTsing Mouse offered by VicTsingDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 35% on WiFi Adapter when you purchase 1 or more VicTsing Mouse offered by VicTsingDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on VicTsing Wireless Keyboard with Concave Chiclet Keys when you purchase 1 or more VicTsing Wireless Mouse offered by VicTsingDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
$ 99 $32.99 Save $10.00 (30%)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $8.32. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- PROFESSIONAL LASER CHIP BUILT FOR GAMERS. Adopted advanced Avago A9800 laser chip,This wired gaming mouse has 16400 DPI(selective 1000/2000/4000/8200/16400 DPI), 12000 FPS, 1000 Hz polling rate, 30G acceleration, 150in/s cursor speed. Omron micro switches provide crisp, firm clicks.
- 7 PROGRAMMABLE BUTTONS. Support macro editing, 7 buttons can be programmed by installing software. This mouse can memorize 5 groups of user interface settings, a bottom button allows you quickly switch among 5 modes.
- HIGH PRECISION. Four polling rate is adjustable: 125Hz, 250Hz,333Hz, 500Hz, 1000Hz, polling rate ensures smooth and high-speed movement, enjoy games more freely.
- CUSTOMIZED YOUR OWN LED BACKLIGHT. 16 million colors for customized backlight setting, make your mouse looks fancy and cool(5 default color, other colors need to be set by installing software). With ergonomic design, this gaming mouse will give you great hand-feeling.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY. Compatible Windows10, windows8, Windows7, Windows XP, Vista, ME, 2000, Mac OS and Other OS. Fit for for PC Computer Laptop Gamers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
This laser gaming mouse with 5 pre-set adjustable DPI, 7 programmable buttons, and ergonomic shape is designed for game lovers. These features of this dpi gaming mouse can assist you a lot in playing games.
Why Choose Us
1) All Our Products are Produced under Strict Quality Inspection
2) 12-Month Worry-Free Warranty and Free Life-time Technical Support
3) Professional After-Sales Team to Make Things Right within 24hrs
7 buttons can be programmed by installing software. You can personalize your laser mouse to fit you needs.
16 Million LED Color for Option
5 pre-set color, just install software to get more options.
Set your programmable mouse with max 16400 DPI to gain the advantages over your opponents and command the speed and sensitivity accurately.
Ergonomic Design of our laser gaming mouse provides comfortable and great hand-feeling. You can use it for a long time without any wrist fatigue.
Four polling rate is adjustable: 125Hz, 250Hz, 333Hz, 500Hz, 1000Hz. Polling rate of our programmable mouse ensures smooth and high-speed movement, so you can enjoy games more freely.
This laser gaming mouse supports plug & play. There is no need to install any drive, it is easy to use.
Product Dimension: 128.5*74*41mm
Cable Length: 1.8m
Polling Rate: 125Hz/250Hz/333Hz/500Hz/1000Hz
Apple computers (Mac OS) do not support this laser mouse’s customized (programmable) function as some functions of Mac OS are not open to the public. But this laser gaming mouse’s normal function still can be used in the Apple computers or Mac OS.
1x Wired Gaming Mouse
1x User Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In the last few years (maybe longer) there has been an increase in gaming mice manufacturers that compete with the usual, well-known brands (Logitech, Razer etc). Having used many of them, I can say that, on the majority, they are as good as the name brands. So much so on the latter to warrant a *definite* purchase over a rival because of the cost reduction.
This mouse is no different. It is labeled as a gaming mouse I suppose because it has very good sensitivity and .... lights. That's about it really. Well, on those merits alone, this is a fantastic, while simplistic, gaming mouse...or any mouse.
1. High quality. Heavy, solid, even and level on a flat table, no 'clunkiness'.
2 . Very very good sensitivity that can be used for precise movement e.g. aiming in a game. Can be adjusted to extremely high sensitivity or low. All of these functions performed extremely well.
3. Well constructed braided cable (becoming quite normal on mice) with a long usb port connector.
4. Varying lights. The brand logo on the palm rest and towards the right thumb oscillate red however the light on the scroll wheel varies. Not too bright, very subtle.
To go more on the quality, this is, again, a fairly heavy mouse (something I prefer) and bigger than average. I have a large hand and it doesn't quite 'form fit' my hand, however I don't expect them to. Nevertheless this mouse fits nicely and is more of a 'palmer' than a mouse to be used solely with finger tips. The covering where your hand goes has a slight 'rubberized' coating which resists slipping and wearing, although it shows grease very easily.
There is an installation disc included, however Windows automatically installs the driver upon plugging in. The latter takes a bit longer than a usual well-know mouse brand I suppose because the driver is more difficult for the system to find.
As for clicking and the clicking sound, the clicking is average in volume (can hear it though not overtly loud) and more of a thick click than a ringing one. The scroll wheel emits a very low grating noise that is barely noticeably.
Comparing to a lot of other options, this is more on the expensive side for a not so well known mouse company. I can say that I have tried a lot of mice from brand name to unknown and this has equal quality of a Logitech and unless it breaks quickly in the future, there would be no reason to pay a higher price.
Build Quality and Design
The VicTsing gaming mouse has a very attractive design that loosely resembles that of a few Logitech mice, and looks a lot more expensive than it actually is. The build quality is nice, with a soft matte finish on the top, and hard plastic on the sides that doesn't feel cheap, but a grippier rubber finish would have been preferred. It fits very comfortably in the hand, and it took me no time to get used to, even though my everyday mouse is radically different and requires a different grip altogether. The cable is braided, and has a USB plug that stands out on the back if the computer. This mouse features rgb lights in four different areas, which is simply awesome at this price point. I There are seven buttons on this mouse, including two buttons on the side and two buttons under the scroll wheel. The omron switches are very tactile, and the other buttons require just the right amount of pressure to press in my opinion. The textured finish on one of the side buttons is a nice touch too. The only complaint I have about the buttons is that the scroll wheel feels just a bit loose.
It comes with the cd, but I couldn't find it online, which is a bummer for anybody who doesn't have a disk drive. Once you have it, you will be able to fine tune your performance settings, macros and lighting. There is a mode button on the bottom of the mouse that allows to switch profiles on the fly, and dpi can be toggled anytime as well. My biggest complaint about the mouse overall though is about the lighting. The light on the scroll wheel is used to indicate which dpi level you are on, and you cannot choose what color it is. Depending on what dpi level you are on, you can have yellow, green, purple, blue and red. If you like one of the colors there you will be fine, but it does annoy me that this can't be changed in the software. Another thing is that the color switch mode breathes in and out of different colors, instead of cycling though the spectrum like other rgb peripherals do.
An Avago laser chip is used here, that will let you choose a sensitivity between 50 and 16400 dpi. Let me warn you now, 16 thousand dpi is completely unusable, even if you have multiple 4k monitors. To put this into perspective, I can travel across the entire width of a 4k display by moving the mouse by 1cm. This isn't a bad thing however, as you can choose whatever dpi you would like to use. Performance is great, and combined with the ergonomic design, it allows you to have perfect control over your games. It handled csgo perfectly for me, and you will probably be happy too unless you play at a professional level.
-I was provided with this mouse to review, but that did not change any of my opinions on this product.
Been using this mouse for a few weeks now and it's a rather enjoyable mouse to use casually or for gaming. The software installed on Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 with no issues and is stable. Software is very user friendly IMO which is huge. I also installed it on my MacBook Pro Retina with no issues, so it having support for OSX is fantastic!
I only played Fallout 4 with this mouse but the DPI range is insane and very precise making this an awesome mouse for gaming, especially FPS.
Overall, for the price this mouse is awesome and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good value!
- Awesome DPI Range
- Programmable Buttons Work Well
- LED Lights
- Software Support - Windows to OSX
- None so far!
I was supplied a sample for test and evaluation, and I promised that my review is fair and honest with no bias.
Most recent customer reviews
Setup was simple using the provided drivers and utility, you may modify the lighting...Read more