- Size (LWH): 3 inches, 3 inches, 2 inches
VicTsing Bluetooth 4.0 Music Audio Receiver Adapter NFC-Enabled Hands-Free Car Kit with APTX Technology - Retail Packaging - Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Play music from your phone wirelessly through your home stereo. Play music wirelessly from up to 33 feet away. Enjoy the convenience of a wireless connection while listening to your favorite tunes
- Bluetooth 4.0, you'll get reliable, high-quality sound. Support Hand free function. With the innovative Bluetooth Music Receiver, you can appreciate the superior sound of your home speakers while controlling your playlist from the comfort of your sofa
- If your phone has NFC, just tap it to the audio receiver to make an instant connection. For Bluetooth phones or computers without NFC, the pairing process is the same as if connecting other regular Bluetooth audio receivers and speakers
- Bluetooth v4.0 with EDR for superior wireless performance; Support A2DP, APTX,CLASS 1&2; Two-Link: can connect two Bluetooth devices at the same time; Powered by 5V DC; Built-in rechargeable 250mA Li-battery; Output Current: 1A, Output Voltage: 5V
- Compatible with all devices enabled with A2DP stereo Bluetooth. Package included: 1 x Bluetooth Music Receiver. 1 x Mini USB Cable. 1 x 3.5mm-to-3.5mm cable. 1 x user manual
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I bought this device from another seller on Amazon (Patuoxun) and can provide the following review:
I purchased this item in order to stream audio from my Nexus 7 Android tablet and my iPhone in my car.
*Can simultaneously link two Bluetooth devices at one time
*Great sound quality
*Easy to use
*Internal rechargeable battery
*Microphone for hands free phone calls
*Has physical buttons for actions such as answer/hang up, play/pause, forward/reverse
*Couldn't get NFC pairing to work (not a huge deal, as regular pairing works fine)
*Is finicky when linking two devices at a time
*Requires start up each time I want to use it in my application (as opposed to starting when the car starts), due to the internal battery. This is a bigger issue due to the finicky linking, as described below.
I took interest in this unit because I wanted decent sound quality when streaming music in my car. I wanted a wireless connection to my AUX-In. This unit promises Bluetooth v4.0 and APTX support, which is supposed to deliver CD-quality audio over Bluetooth. After over two weeks using this unit, I can attest to the fact that it delivers when it comes to audio quality. Pairing of the device was quite smooth. It was easily discovered by both my Nexus 7 and iPhone 4s.Read more ›
You can turn the audio up or down using the device itself by holding the right or left button, and you can switch to the next song on Pandora by pressing the right button quickly--this is especially cool, because you don't have to grab your phone or iPod every time a crappy song comes on. You can also pause the music by pushing the middle button. Pretty cool.
There seems to be some confusion between this and other products. Some facts:
-Pairing it to my phone only took a few seconds. You only have to do this once.
-It turns off if you leave the car and go out of range (I'm not sure how long this takes, and there's nothing in the instructions explaining it). You have to turn it on when you get in the car--not a big deal.
-The sound is perfect. The unit is surprisingly heavy and seems very high-quality.
-The internal microphone (a nice little bonus that's not in the product description) works perfectly for phone calls.
-The little Bluetooth light slowly pulsates, looking kind of spooky and awesome--like something Michael Knight would have in KITT. I often pretend to be David Hasselhoff because of this product.
-You could hook this up to your home stereo, just keep in mind that you'll occasionally have to recharge the battery with the USB cable.
So before you consider spending thousands of dollars for a Bluetooth option in your next car, you can have the same thing (albeit with an unsightly auxiliary wire) for 25 bucks. The only thing it can't do is voice-activated phone calls.
+ Audio Quality is awesome (APTX)
+ Size is perfectly small
+ Battery lasts a long time (hasn't died yet)
+ NFC Pairing works well once you figure it out (put in pairing mode first then tap)
+ Music button controls (skip fwd/ back, play/pause, volume controls)
+ Has a microphone built-in for handsfree calling
- Buttons too small
- Bluetooth icon LED way too bright (Like illuminates your car in the dark like a blue nightly bright)
- Volume and skip controls should be reversed (Should be tap for volume, hold for track skip)
- Bluetooth range nowhere near what's advertised. Range is more like 5-8 feet.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's annoying to turn on, you have to hold the power button for five full seconds every time you turn it on.Published 5 months ago by Rob McGraw
I was really amazed about this bluetooth you works great although I had one that was just the same one but a different brand and it actually had better range than this one I have... Read morePublished 12 months ago by User
Not sure if the listing said so, but this has a battery in it. So I can unplug it and still use it. I did not know this. I was very pleasantly surprised. Read morePublished 13 months ago by ace518
Works great, I just bought a replacement because my first one was broken from a drop.Published 16 months ago by Joshua M. Banks
Amazing little device. I did not realize at first that it had a rechargeable battery and thought it needed to be plugged into a usb. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Jay S.
Connected easily to two phones, my S5 and my daughter's iPhone 5s at once - when one person stops sending audio the other can take over without making/breaking bluetooth... Read morePublished 16 months ago by ID review
Great sound quality, I wish there was a way to turn off the mic when call come in but oh well.Published 16 months ago by Lothar96